What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

How long do you stay awake at night

It's good that you have come to the realization that it's not in your best interest to stay awake too late till 5:00 am playing games of all things to do, instead of sleeping.
Definitely, it was affecting my performance in school and work and I also gained a lot of weight during this stretch, and it took me a while to fix all my bad habits.

Keep doing that, stay healthy. Life is beautiful without games and movies. There are more enjoyable things you can do than those two. Try to sleep earlier don't settle for the midnight.
I think life is still more beautiful when you find time to have some form of entertainment so that you are not just mostly work or studies, including but not limited to games and movies. You just have to find the right time to do these other activities and your sleeping time shouldn't be the one to be overtaken by these other interests.

That's true. You can't really enjoy the accommodation and facility when you're that tired. Having much sleep is the goal here. So maybe you can find some way to improve your sleeping time.
Well, I think quitting my job is the best solution, and I'm almost there, I'm just working in this kind of company for better salary compare to other normal job. Sometimes I think that, they give us above salary for our hospitalization in the future. :)

Making money is good but when you are making such money at the detriment of your health is it really worth it? If you can find a way to get another better job that will pay you well, I think you should consider changing.
Yeah, that's right. I just can't find right now the company who has just one shift or just pure day shift account. Having not enough sleep really affected my immune system. Well, just few months to go, anyway thanks sir.

Yeah, that's right. I just can't find right now the company who has just one shift or just pure day shift account. Having not enough sleep really affected my immune system. Well, just few months to go, anyway thanks sir.

I just hope that you get that all sorted out in time before it's too late and you would have a serious health problem. But I don't pray for such to happen. Good luck.

Well, I think quitting my job is the best solution, and I'm almost there, I'm just working in this kind of company for better salary compare to other normal job. Sometimes I think that, they give us above salary for our hospitalization in the future. :)

Yes exactly what I'm trying to say. If you have a job that will ruin your life and health, it's best to stop it and look for another job.

I usually stay awake at night till 4-5 am. I don't know why I am unable to sleep at night, may be it's because of my mind which keeps thinking all the time. While awake I turn on my computer and watch movies, surf on social media sites and search for interesting facts around the world on internet. Sometimes I just play games on my mobile.

It actually takes a while before I can sleep but once I go to bed which is usually around 2 a.m. I always stay asleep until 7 a.m. in the morning before I wake up.

A lot of things can keep someone awake up all night and I believe that everyone has a good reason for staying up too late in the dead of the night. Some are either up surfing the internet, while some are having fun in one social media or another. Some are freelancer doing one online job or another and some are just up watching movies.

How long do you stay awake all night and what keeps you awake?
I stay up awake in the night for as long as I need to. The reason for this is because I have a lot of work to do in the night because my shit always start from 10 PM.

A lot of things can keep someone awake up all night and I believe that everyone has a good reason for staying up too late in the dead of the night. Some are either up surfing the internet, while some are having fun in one social media or another. Some are freelancer doing one online job or another and some are just up watching movies.

How long do you stay awake all night and what keeps you awake?
I don't stay awake online too long in the night. This is because I have to get ready very early in the morning to get ready for work. I must be at my workplace 8:00 AM in the morning. Once it's 9PM, I'm already in bed.

Back