What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

How long do you stay awake at night

Martinsx

A lot of things can keep someone awake up all night and I believe that everyone has a good reason for staying up too late in the dead of the night. Some are either up surfing the internet, while some are having fun in one social media or another. Some are freelancer doing one online job or another and some are just up watching movies.

How long do you stay awake all night and what keeps you awake?

Until 4 or 5 am, and sometimes I will go to work without sleep. I really don't know why I can't sleep and what keeps me awake, but sometimes my mind keeps thinking about a scenario for my future, like creating another character which I should suppose to be.

I kind have odd sleeping habit. Sometimes I work all through the night and sleep in the day. Sometimes I stay awak until 3 am and go to bed when other people are just anout to wake up. Sometimes I sleep early at 8-9 PM and wake up a 2-3 in the morning. I sleeping pattern is determined by the assignment I have

Until 4 or 5 am, and sometimes I will go to work without sleep. I really don't know why I can't sleep and what keeps me awake, but sometimes my mind keeps thinking about a scenario for my future, like creating another character which I should suppose to be.

Wow, it's too much how long you stay up awake, and still having to go to work in such state is very risky to your health. I stay in up to 2 or 3 am tops and it puts me in a serious mess during the day because I would feel dizzy all day long. You should try working on your sleeping habits.

I kind have odd sleeping habit. Sometimes I work all through the night and sleep in the day. Sometimes I stay awak until 3 am and go to bed when other people are just anout to wake up. Sometimes I sleep early at 8-9 PM and wake up a 2-3 in the morning. I sleeping pattern is determined by the assignment I have

Haha, I understand exactly how it is with you. When you have an irregular schedule, it's most likely to have a huge impact on your sleeping habits because there would come a time when you have to attend to a task by an odd hour in the middle of the night and you must stay awake to have the job done or end up losing out on it.

I have no problem if I don't get to sleep soon enough upon hitting the sack. But when I wake up during the unholy hours like 2 am to 4am , then we have a problem. Except when it's a call of nature, other causes that keep you up in the middle of the night need to be addressed. You might be experiencing some medical problems like high blood pressure or be disturbed psychologically especially if these awakenngs happen almost daily withou fail. Usually when these happens, I drink a glass of water, relieve myself in the cr, and get back to sleep. I also say a prayer and when I do I usually doze off to sleep again. However, when I wake up after 4:30, and don't feel like sleeping again, I wake up and do some early morning chores before readying myself for work.

I usually stay up late until 3 am in watching movies or TV series. There would be times that I am working late or I might need to stay up for an event or occasion. I make sure that I sleep early the next night in order to recover those lost hours. It's very important to get enough sleep to give our body that healing time to recharge and to recover from a hectic day otherwise, you'll be low on energy the next day and probably you'll get tired easily.

I normally play at nights when everyone goes to bed. My time for gaming is usually from 10pm-1am. The weekend will be longer normally. But sometimes I also sleep from 2am-4am if I need to finish some of my projects online.

I don't stay two long at night. I do not like the night and the night seems to like me either. I feel very sleepy on nights even if I had a cup of coffee or two of them, sometimes cola. Also my eyes are not that good or great. My place is also a reason why I do not like staying in nights. I feel very uncomfortable and it is so quiet so I feel there is no point staying at night. I need sleep as well because pf hard working day. But it is just my personal preference, everybody seems to like nights tho.

before I used to stay at night up until 2-3am in the morning but now, around 10-12 midnight because I don't really play online games that much any more, I just stay all night watching videos on youtube, or watching animes. and sleeps as early as I can to be not sleepy at work.

Wow, it's too much how long you stay up awake, and still having to go to work in such state is very risky to your health. I stay in up to 2 or 3 am tops and it puts me in a serious mess during the day because I would feel dizzy all day long. You should try working on your sleeping habits.
While riding a bus going to work and going back home, is the best place for me to sleep lol, and sometimes I will just sleep during my 1 hour break, I really don't have any specific time to sleep, my body clock is dead because of this work, changing shift every month.

The reason of me staying awake at night is because I am used to watch Youtube videos and play mobile games before I go to sleep. I am used to the routine like that so I am having a difficulty in sleeping. It is about disciplining myself. I hope I could changed it before I will be employed.

I have no problem if I don't get to sleep soon enough upon hitting the sack. But when I wake up during the unholy hours like 2 am to 4am , then we have a problem. Except when it's a call of nature, other causes that keep you up in the middle of the night need to be addressed. You might be experiencing some medical problems like high blood pressure or be disturbed psychologically especially if these awakenngs happen almost daily withou fail. Usually when these happens, I drink a glass of water, relieve myself in the cr, and get back to sleep. I also say a prayer and when I do I usually doze off to sleep again. However, when I wake up after 4:30, and don't feel like sleeping again, I wake up and do some early morning chores before readying myself for work.

Of all the things that you discussed on your comment, where I picked good interest is on the point of praying. In as much as most people look down on the essence of prayers, it surely works like magic for the believers. When you believe in a higher power and have strong faith, your prayers are definitely going to matter to your God and it's going to be answered.

I usually stay up late until 3 am in watching movies or TV series. There would be times that I am working late or I might need to stay up for an event or occasion. I make sure that I sleep early the next night in order to recover those lost hours. It's very important to get enough sleep to give our body that healing time to recharge and to recover from a hectic day otherwise, you'll be low on energy the next day and probably you'll get tired easily.

Every movie addicts all stay awake too long and late in the night. This gets critical especially when such person is into watching TV series, just like those that are subscribed to Netflix, they hardly get enough sleep and the funny thing is that they keep repeating the pattern until they fall sick. I know this from my experience with watching movies at night.

I normally play at nights when everyone goes to bed. My time for gaming is usually from 10pm-1am. The weekend will be longer normally. But sometimes I also sleep from 2am-4am if I need to finish some of my projects online.

When I was still in my 20's, I do stay up late around that time of 10pm to 1am or 2am to play games because playing during the day alone is not enough to satisfy my gaming urges, so I had to cut off some of my sleeping hours in order to increase my gaming time. This show how silly I behaved at such age, but that's very unlikely to happen now.

I don't stay two long at night. I do not like the night and the night seems to like me either. I feel very sleepy on nights even if I had a cup of coffee or two of them, sometimes cola. Also my eyes are not that good or great. My place is also a reason why I do not like staying in nights. I feel very uncomfortable and it is so quiet so I feel there is no point staying at night. I need sleep as well because pf hard working day. But it is just my personal preference, everybody seems to like nights tho.

Believe me when I tell you that there is nothing wrong with you with feeling sleepy at night and not wanting to stay awake too long. Night are naturally meant to be used to sleep and not to watch movies or play or do anything else one desires to do by such period. If you noticed, anytime that you force yourself to stay awake too late at night, it affects your body and mood during the day.

before I used to stay at night up until 2-3am in the morning but now, around 10-12 midnight because I don't really play online games that much any more, I just stay all night watching videos on youtube, or watching animes. and sleeps as early as I can to be not sleepy at work.

The thing with watching movies at night is that once such movie is an interesting one, you wouldn't know when you have stayed up more than you ever bargain for. I can remember one experience where I was awake till 4 am without realizing it. I didn't know what pushed me to check time and I was shocked to see the time at some minutes after 4.

I usually stay up at night to watch TV shows. I find it easier since it's quiet and less likely to get interrupted. Also, it's more relaxing to unwind while everyone's asleep. I don't like the noise during daytime.

Haha, I understand exactly how it is with you. When you have an irregular schedule, it's most likely to have a huge impact on your sleeping habits because there would come a time when you have to attend to a task by an odd hour in the middle of the night and you must stay awake to have the job done or end up losing out on it.
That's true. I have worked as a virtual assistant to an American and I am from Nepal, The time difference between the US and Nepal is 13 hours. When it is day time here there will be night time there. In order to keep with my employer, I used to wake up in the middle of the night.

The reason of me staying awake at night is because I am used to watch Youtube videos and play mobile games before I go to sleep. I am used to the routine like that so I am having a difficulty in sleeping. It is about disciplining myself. I hope I could changed it before I will be employed.

All video lovers are guilty of staying awake too long at night. Last night I bought a new Korea movie and I stay up till 4 am watching the movie. My eyes are blur this morning because of lack of sleep.

Back