What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

How long have you been on forums?

spiced

Curious to see how long people have been using forums for, i first signed up to an Xbox modding forum in 2008.
How about you guys?

I started making use of forums as early as at the year 2009 and I have never stop using forums since then till now. This is because it is a community that I enjoy making use of more than social media.

I started using forums not too long ago. This happened like 5 years ago when I grew tired of all the toxicity that goes on in every social media sites. I have been enjoying my time on forums since then.

Curious to see how long people have been using forums for, i first signed up to an Xbox modding forum in 2008.
How about you guys?
I didn't start using forum too long ago like you that started using forums way back in 2008. It was in 2018 that I started making use of forums. It was when I got fed up with using social media sites.

How about you guys?
I've been using forums for as long as I can think of. It should around 2005 or even 2004 that I started using forums and I've enjoyed it since. Socal media have come and done its part but it never changed how I feel about forums.

How about you guys?
I started using forums as far back as 2009. I've never been the social media type of person and it's why I got so used to forums. I can give up Facebook anyday without thinking twice.

How about you guys?

If I remembered correctly, I think you should be around 2011 that I started making use of forums and since then, I have always been an active member of forum communities because they are the best place you can exchange ideas and discussion with people.

Back