What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What is your favorite food when it comes to fast food chains?

Oh, so you don't like pickles. Actually, I too thought I wouldn't like pickles back then. Remember in Powerpuff Girls the Mayor always has a jar of pickles? It looked kind of icky so I assumed it wasn't nice. But then I found out that it tastes great for me while eating McDonald's cheeseburger. Funny story. :D
hhaha I have tried eating the pickles in my cheese burger but I guess the tasted for me is really different that's why I always take the pickle off.
I also do remember powerpuff girls before when I saw the pickles in the cheeseburger.
maybe some other time I would be able to eat it with no problems at all.

hhaha I have tried eating the pickles in my cheese burger but I guess the tasted for me is really different that's why I always take the pickle off.
I also do remember powerpuff girls before when I saw the pickles in the cheeseburger.
maybe some other time I would be able to eat it with no problems at all.

Glad you remember it. Maybe you'll like it the next time you try it. It's probably a bit of an acquired taste. I guess the sweet and sour taste adds to their cheeseburger's appeal. :D

I always crave for burger, but most of the burgers available at fast food chains near us are not that good. I prefer burgers from Burger King and the other burgers you may find at casual dining restaurants.
My friend recommends me to Burger King, have not really tried it. But after seeing your comment, maybe someday I will visit the nearest branch. I am a fan of beefy burgers.

I love my fried chicken, French fries and pasta. They are my very best combination. I also enjoy my pizza too with smoothe.

KFC chickens will always be my favourite. I also love Domino's Pizza. Both of them are my favorite fast food. I eat pizza almost every 3 days.

Back