What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What is your favorite food when it comes to fast food chains?

I prefer delicious drinks like smoothies or shakes. I find them much better for my figure than any other items of fast food. But if I a really hungry, I will choose something healthy, like a small shawarma or a salad - where there are more vegetables and meat and less mayonnaise. I also like some latte in big mugs and chocolate ice cream in McDonald's. If I have enough time to go to a cafe, I will choose a thin pizza, sashimi, and sushi.
I try to eat fast food rarely, as I prefer healthy food. .If we are going to eat out, I prefer European restaurants.

Sounds fancy! I see why you'd prefer eating healthy. I like it too. Sometimes I'll only eat desserts in fast food chains because I've already eaten. That's one way of lessening our consumption of fast food.

For me, I like the Chowking. I like the lauriat, it's complete, and I think it's very affordable, I like their siomai in lauriat. Most of the time during lunch break in our work, we used to go to chowking to eat lunch with my co workers. I also like pizza, but not the famous pizza, is just more on street pizza. well is very affordable.

I find their dishes savory. They smell so authentic and delicious. I like the chao fan meal since it's the most filling. It's also really tasty. I alternate between the pork and beef variant.

I like KFC so much! Their fried chicken is awesome. It always satisfies me especially the spicy one. The Zinger chicken burger as well is so tasty. The combination of everything in it is so perfect. And my most favorite is KFC is their cheezy wedges.(y) But this is only available in some countries. Lucky me! We have it in our place. Goodness! I'm so addicted to this!:pView attachment 3

That looks really good. I'm sure many of us like cheese. It's very tasty and delicious. So much cheesy goodness!

Eating something you really like makes you feel fulfilled and satisfied in every way you may think of. Every person has their own distinct choice on variety of foods they eat depending on what really they want to get out of it.

well the most convenient fastfood that I can always count on is McDonalds because they have a 24 hours delivery unlike other fast food chain which only delivers until 10 - 11pm.

I find their dishes savory. They smell so authentic and delicious. I like the chao fan meal since it's the most filling. It's also really tasty. I alternate between the pork and beef variant.
You're right, the chao fan. I like the beef chao fan in Chowking, sometimes if I'm in hurry and during the night shift, I used to eat this while riding the bus going to work.
I like the Siopao in savory, but I don't like the price, the foods in savory is a little expensive compare to normal chinese food store.

Eating something you really like makes you feel fulfilled and satisfied in every way you may think of. Every person has their own distinct choice on variety of foods they eat depending on what really they want to get out of it.

I know, right? Our preferences really show different we are from each other. I think burgers and fries will remain a common choice. They're just so good.

well the most convenient fastfood that I can always count on is McDonalds because they have a 24 hours delivery unlike other fast food chain which only delivers until 10 - 11pm.

I like their cheeseburgers. It's tasty and has pickles. I don't know why I like it. There's just something about their food selection.

You're right, the chao fan. I like the beef chao fan in Chowking, sometimes if I'm in hurry and during the night shift, I used to eat this while riding the bus going to work.
I like the Siopao in savory, but I don't like the price, the foods in savory is a little expensive compare to normal chinese food store.

No, I meant that they tasted savory. Not "Savory" store. Yes, it's also convenient to eat anywhere. Though, I can't say the same about the "siopao." I don't like the smell or taste of it. :LOL:

I do not have a certain and specific food. But I want most of the time is boneless chicken. I do not know why but I just felt I like it. It is convenient and also cheap compared to others. But it is not healthy right? so sometimes I eat vegetable that I made too with it. Eating it makes me sick sometimes if it is always what I eat for the whole day. When I make food sometimes it consumes my time well I am a busy person. I do not have time to get out, buy and cook. It is very easy for me for just to buy at fast food. I want to avoid fast food as possible because like I said they are not healthy. So yes I currently do not have a favorite one.

I like their cheeseburgers. It's tasty and has pickles. I don't know why I like it. There's just something about their food selection.
I like their cheeseburger too, but I always take out the pickles, hahah, but I really like the combination of cheese, ketchup and a little bit of onions on it, it's been a while since the last time I ate a McDonalds burger.
I like chowking too, from time to time. chow fan with fried dumplings always satisfies my hunger,.

My Favorite foods are Carbonara, fried chicken and burger since I was I child every time that we will eat in a fast food place I always order those three.

Burgers for me, i often grab for a fast food every time i travel. And one item that i always order is burgers. Its actually one of the most nutritious food available on fast food chains. Also its very good for making your stomach full fast.

I like their cheeseburger too, but I always take out the pickles, hahah, but I really like the combination of cheese, ketchup and a little bit of onions on it, it's been a while since the last time I ate a McDonalds burger.
I like chowking too, from time to time. chow fan with fried dumplings always satisfies my hunger,.

Oh, so you don't like pickles. Actually, I too thought I wouldn't like pickles back then. Remember in Powerpuff Girls the Mayor always has a jar of pickles? It looked kind of icky so I assumed it wasn't nice. But then I found out that it tastes great for me while eating McDonald's cheeseburger. Funny story. :D

I do not have a certain and specific food. But I want most of the time is boneless chicken. I do not know why but I just felt I like it. It is convenient and also cheap compared to others. But it is not healthy right? so sometimes I eat vegetable that I made too with it. Eating it makes me sick sometimes if it is always what I eat for the whole day. When I make food sometimes it consumes my time well I am a busy person. I do not have time to get out, buy and cook. It is very easy for me for just to buy at fast food. I want to avoid fast food as possible because like I said they are not healthy. So yes I currently do not have a favorite one.

I like boneless chicken too. That's sad. It's really difficult for some of us to get healthy yet delicious. But I'm glad you're able to consciously avoid eating too much fast food. I've also had times where I felt a bit sick after eating it too frequently.

My Favorite foods are Carbonara, fried chicken and burger since I was I child every time that we will eat in a fast food place I always order those three.

Fried chicken and burger will remain as fast food staples. I like trying different flavors. But I don't like getting the spicy variants if I didn't order them. It happens a lot. :D

Burgers for me, i often grab for a fast food every time i travel. And one item that i always order is burgers. Its actually one of the most nutritious food available on fast food chains. Also its very good for making your stomach full fast.

I don't know about nutritious since it's fast food. But filling your appetite is for sure. I like adding fries just for the sake of it.

I am based in Nepal. we have the international fast-food chain here, however, I don't like visiting these international fast food chains because they are very expensive. The local fast food chain is called The Bakery Cafe. There are over 50 outlets of the Bakery Cafe in the country. I like to visit the Bakery Cafe, I like Chicken dumplings from the Bakery Cafe.

I always crave for burger, but most of the burgers available at fast food chains near us are not that good. I prefer burgers from Burger King and the other burgers you may find at casual dining restaurants.

It used to be burgers and chinese noodles but I really avoid going to fastfood chains these days. I would rather eat home-cooked foods than buy them at fastfood chains. It is a well known fact that these fastfood outlets sell foods that are already ready made and thus loaded with preservatives that are not really good for the body. I have also witnessed too many friends getting sick because they often ate in these fastfood stores.

Back