What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What is your favorite food when it comes to fast food chains?

Ronald2505

For me, I really like the chicken in Mcdonald's. It is to tender and the meat falls off of the bones. I also like their chicken nuggets because I'm kind of lazy when it comes to separating the bones with the meat. Let me know what are your favorites :)

I live in the Philippines and we have this fast food chain called Jollibee. They actually have some stores around the world including the US but I don't know if they're popular internationally. I really love their Spaghetti, Burger steak, Fried Chicken, and Garlic Pepper beef.

I prefer delicious drinks like smoothies or shakes. I find them much better for my figure than any other items of fast food. But if I a really hungry, I will choose something healthy, like a small shawarma or a salad - where there are more vegetables and meat and less mayonnaise. I also like some latte in big mugs and chocolate ice cream in McDonald's. If I have enough time to go to a cafe, I will choose a thin pizza, sashimi, and sushi.
I try to eat fast food rarely, as I prefer healthy food. .If we are going to eat out, I prefer European restaurants.

For me, I like the Chowking. I like the lauriat, it's complete, and I think it's very affordable, I like their siomai in lauriat. Most of the time during lunch break in our work, we used to go to chowking to eat lunch with my co workers. I also like pizza, but not the famous pizza, is just more on street pizza. well is very affordable.

I like KFC so much! Their fried chicken is awesome. It always satisfies me especially the spicy one. The Zinger chicken burger as well is so tasty. The combination of everything in it is so perfect. And my most favorite is KFC is their cheezy wedges.(y) But this is only available in some countries. Lucky me! We have it in our place. Goodness! I'm so addicted to this!:pcheezy wedges.jpg

I love In-N-Out burger; it's my guilty pleasure and no other fast food chain has burgers that even compare to their burger for me. Even when I was trying to lose weight, I was still allotting 1 day per week where I would eat their burgers.

I always get myself some pasta, fries, and some fried chicken. Those are what I always order regardless of the fast-food joint. I never get sick of those foods. They might be unhealthy, but heck I'm hungry! :)

I am also from the Philippines and my favorite food in a fast food chain is the cheese burger in Jolibee because it really taste good and yummy for me. I really like it because it is big compare to other cheese burger in any fast food chain that I tried to buy. I also like their coke float because it is great and fantastic for me it is very unique and really worth it to have.

Well for me, if I went to Jolibee's I always order Jolly Crispy Fries, spaghetti and coke float. I really love their fries and I just know why. It also just enough for me without paying to much so I can survived with my little allowance.hahah

You guys should try Jollibee's Chicken Joy! From the name itself, it will surely bring joy to anyone who eats it. Jollibee's chicken is simply perfect. It's crispy and has lots of flavor. I don't know anyone who doesn't love Chicken Joy in our country, the Philippines. So that says a lot, right? Now, go try some.

I also like the french fries at Jolibee and its crispy chicken joy which is very delicious and yummy. I always buy it whenever I have the chance to be in some fast food chains. I really don't know what makes their chicken joy very yummy and attractive to everybody, maybe because of the great ingredients that they are using. It is really great to be there and enjoy the meal for the day.

I really love Jollibee's Chicken Joy. It's the best chicken in the world. It is so juicy and always have tasty skins. I don't think any fast food chain can beat this chicken. I am Filipino but I am not being biased here. I like Jollibee over McDonald's chicken because McDonald's chicken is full of breading and a bit salty.

“Finger-Lickin’ good at KFC.” I really enjoyed eating hot and crispy chicken, hot shots, Their big fries with gravy.. so yummy! Not to mention their KFC Original Recipe Chicken, Made with a secret blend of 11 herbs and spices freshly prepared and pressure-cooked to perfection!

There are actually two favorite food chains of mine: Japanese restaurants and Pizza parlors; Japanese, because I like Japanese noodles, maki, and the like. Japanese sauces taste really great for me and even though these exquisite cuisines are quite pricey they are worth it.

I also like pizza because I like them period. But just recently I have discovered that thin crusted pizzas are the best. It makes you taste the pizza more than the bread. And my favorite: Margherita. It’s mostly tomatoes, cheese, and some other herbal toppings. The simplicity of this pizza is really what makes it tick.

Of course, I also go for grilled home-made burghers, Chinese noodles, and our very own Filipino specialty: grilled chicken Inasal. Good food is good life, especially with family and friends.

For me, I really like the chicken in Mcdonald's. It is to tender and the meat falls off of the bones. I also like their chicken nuggets because I'm kind of lazy when it comes to separating the bones with the meat. Let me know what are your favorites :)

I enjoy the chicken as well, but I always think that the best thing to do is all about getting to prepare it by myself for it gives me a unique taste when I do. Also, taking it with some soft drinks is a feeling out of this world.

Definitely the big juicy and cheesy bacon burger piled with tomato, pickles and lettuce. Something like the T-Rex on Wendy's. I remember back in sophomore high when I first dine in to Wendy's, I literally ate 3 big burgers and left really satisfied with the scrumptious and delicious taste of it. Still my favorite fast food to go to is Wendy's. I think Brother's Burger has something to offer as well, they too has that juicy taste like the one on Wendy's.

Definitely the big juicy and cheesy bacon burger piled with tomato, pickles and lettuce. Something like the T-Rex on Wendy's. I remember back in sophomore high when I first dine in to Wendy's, I literally ate 3 big burgers and left really satisfied with the scrumptious and delicious taste of it. Still my favorite fast food to go to is Wendy's. I think Brother's Burger has something to offer as well, they too has that juicy taste like the one on Wendy's.

These are the nice food that you can enjoy especially when we are talking about eating something that is really special. I take burger as well which is nice, but it is once in a while.

I'm a fan of all kinds of fast food related food.I'd probably go somewhere in between pizza and burgers as they are one of my favorite fast foods that I eat rarely to be honest.I'm living a healthy life.That means only one cheat day per week and that cheat day is when I eat pizza's,burgers,fries,sweets and so on.

I like their chicken nuggets too. I don't know what it is about them that's so addicting. But I really like their gravy sauce. It makes their chicken meals so much better.

I live in the Philippines and we have this fast food chain called Jollibee. They actually have some stores around the world including the US but I don't know if they're popular internationally. I really love their Spaghetti, Burger steak, Fried Chicken, and Garlic Pepper beef.

I've actually tried their food. It's pretty tasty. My favorite is their burger steak. I remember eating the limited edition flavor. The one with garlic sauce. I really enjoyed that.

Back