What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What's your favorite online advertising?

Dori

If you have been making use of online advertising for your business products or services, which one have been your best that brings better sales results?

Some of the best one's that I have used are ; Display advertising, mobile advertising and social media marketing.

I have been focused on using mobile advertising and social media marketing more than other means of online advertising because I feel that mobile advertising and social media marketing covers almost everything that you need to do online with regards to getting your products out there for people to see it.

For me, I love using pop up adverts that are targeted at mobile phone users who are using their smartphone to access websites where my ads are placed. They are more likely to click on my ads if it's something they are interested in.

For my online advertising for my business, it's Facebook that I have always used and they give me better result.

I tried out Instagram and Twitter at one point but never got better results like I do with using Facebook.

If you have been making use of online advertising for your business products or services, which one have been your best that brings better sales results?

Some of the best one's that I have used are ; Display advertising, mobile advertising and social media marketing.
Mobile advertising is very good. It's 90% where my advertising goes because my potential customers are mostly on their smartphone and it's why I target them on their phones.

Back