What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

One food for life

Definitely pizza, it can be a different flavor every time and I just really love pizza so much. I might die early, but at least I'll die happy lol.

Yeah! I really thought that's a great choice! I would have to agree with you definitely! There's no other food I could think of that can beat this! There's a lot of flavors and varieties of pizza to choose from! The possibilities are endless from the choices of meat, vegetables or even fruits! It'll be an awesome food for life as most people love eating pizza.

I would probably say fried chicken. I really love chicken. I can take any part of the chicken. I really love the skin and the juicy meat. I wished i can have fried chicken every meal I take in my life.

Yeah! I really thought that's a great choice! I would have to agree with you definitely! There's no other food I could think of that can beat this! There's a lot of flavors and varieties of pizza to choose from! The possibilities are endless from the choices of meat, vegetables or even fruits! It'll be an awesome food for life as most people love eating pizza.

Yeah, I once read before that pizza is the "healthiest junk food" lol. Not sure if it really is, but it sure as hell is the best-tasting one! Even bad pizza is edible.

I am epicurean by nature, I love eating foods. In fact eating is one of my three ways to find happiness. When I get to eat, I become happy. Therefore, I cannot choose just one food. However, if I had to I will choose fried chicken with hot sauce.

I am epicurean by nature, I love eating foods. In fact eating is one of my three ways to find happiness. When I get to eat, I become happy. Therefore, I cannot choose just one food. However, if I had to I will choose fried chicken with hot sauce.

I'm not sure if it's going to be possible for me to depend on eating one food only for the rest of my life because I don't really enjoy eating one food more than twice in a day.

Back