What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

How many hours do you code everyday?

Olaji

I'm still very new to coding. In fact, I have zero knowledge of how it's done. But I have heard about Javascript but I haven't read much into it. For those that have gone far with coding, how many hours do you devote to coding every day?

If my full time job is coding, I will be doing it every day. The most important thing is that I'm doing something that I love. I only have time to code during the weekend.

I don't usually have the time to code everyday but whenever I have the opportunity to do so, I usually put in at least 4 hours maximum to coding. It helps me with my level of progression with the learning.

Coding is something that I love doing so much whenever I'm free. I'd be interested in coding all day long as long as I'm free to do so.

Being a newbie to coding and programming language, I don't rush it or try to overload myself with too much coding every day. But whenever I had to code, it's going to be for at least 2 hours. I'm taking everything very slowly.

I haven't started coding but I signed up for a coding class a few days ago and it's going to commence fully on Wednesday.

It's always been my desire to learn and k ow how to code.

It's not something that I do very frequently now. Some years ago, I used to code for at least 4 hours every day because it was a good hobby of mine. I have moved on from that hobby now.

I have a big dream when it comes to coding ever since I was a kid. I started coding at the age of 14 years old. Being an adult, I make sure to code at least 2 hours everyday.

Back