What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

How long did it take you to learn CSS?

I actually learned CSS years ago but unfortunately i have no interest in it before. But when i learned other languages,i was somehow disappointed because i could have been more skillful if i was more determined to learn CSS back then.

When I set out to learn CSS, I has other programs running concurrently, so there was limited time. But however, I learnt it in the space of six months.

Took a few days to learn CSS, before learning CSS first start with HTML and then start with CSS. You should have continuous practice on these then you will learn within a short period of time.

I started messing with CSS when it first hit the 'Net, back when people were super stoked about being able to scroll over links and change the colors and stuff.

I started learning CSS 5 years ago and then stopped website work (for my own amateur project)
It took me a few months
Now (2020) with HTML5 it looked to be easier.
But it has got more complicated with so many options
Bootstrap, Frameworks etc
And the need to code for mobile as well as desktop

But I think that CSS Grids may be the way to go.
Finally a univeral system?
So I am going to try to teach myself CSS Grid for my new website

Domestic video clips are free for everyone and without registration video ussr . And yet this is a piece of the puzzle, without which the history of video clips of the USSR era would probably be incomplete, and the optimism of the song is still contagious . The best Soviet stage - songs of the USSR. Video for the best Soviet songs hits of performers and groups We offer our users to watch movies and series legally and in good quality by selecting them from our extensive database of thousands of titles

Took a few days to learn CSS, before learning CSS first start with HTML and then start with CSS. You should have continuous practice on these then you will learn within a short period of time.
This was exactly how I took the journey in learning both HTML and CSS. I was informed in the beginning that it's going to serve me better to learn and master HTML before jumping into CSS. It only took me 3 months to master CSS after I had learnt HTML before it.

Back