What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Free or Paid host?

A lot of times, free web hosting and paid hosting offers the same security, network bandwidth and port speed. The only difference is the hosting features included. These features include additional disk storage, data transfer, more scripting support, more email accounts, etc.

Hello I wonder if you guys use free or paid host.
I usually use free host for my websites always end up closing. xD
When I started out working as freelancer and a webmaster, I was making use of free hosting services because I couldn't afford to pay for it at that time but now I am making use of paid hosting services and it's always the best.

Free hosting is useless. It's a newbie who doesn't know well would be interested in using free hosting. It's not even too expensive to use paid hosting services. Namecheap offers a cheap service.

Free hosting is useless. It's a newbie who doesn't know well would be interested in using free hosting. It's not even too expensive to use paid hosting services. Namecheap offers a cheap service.
Free hosting isn't entirely useless in my opinion. Yes, I understand that it comes with a lot of hiccups but that doesn't render it completely useless.

Personally I feel paid hosting is much more Better than free but it is advisable you use whichever you feel would serve the purpose better and is much more cost effective for you.

I always use a paid host. Nonetheless, most of my stuff is on social media which is a free host, in a sense, lol. Anyway, I don't see nothing wrong with a free host and I don't look down on people who use it. Well, my thing is, I like to mess with software, all that nerdy stuff, so I like a paid setup.

If you don't have any long term plans for your forum activity, it's better to make use of free hosting. I'm currently making use of BlueHost paid hosting.

I have never used a free hosting company for any reason whatsoever. They are not reliable in any way. Namecheap have been my favourite when it comes to using their hosting services.

I would never be interested in making use of a free hosting service for any of my websites because they don't have a good support system whenever you are facing challenges. If your website is having DDos attack, there is no way your hosting company is going to be able to help you.

Back