What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Annoying Famous People

As a lot of people will have their favorite celebrities and their favorite musicians, I'm sure that many people will have those celebrities that grate on them. The celebrities that annoy me the most are: Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Drake, Nikki Minaj, lady gaga, Justin beiber, taylor swift, and One direction. I am sure that they are more, but I just can't place them right now.

Which celebrities annoy you the most?

Lindsay Lohan. She is a prime example of how biased America is. If any of us normal folks had a list of felonies that long? We'd be cracking rocks right now. We wouldn't be on this forum! But because she's a celebrity (who hasn't worked in years by the way until Scary Movie 5 this Friday), she gets to punch people, crash various cars, skip probation hearings, and all kinds of crimes.

There's one guy that really irks me. This person is Johnny Savile. It really makes me angry to see how he had managed to wreck havoc on so many innocent lives and got away with it while he was still alive. It also makes me wonder how many celebrities still alive today are taking part in criminal activities but are protected by their celebrity status.

NickJ, I don't mind Lindsay Lohan. I used to have a crush on her before she ruined her looks with her constant drug usage. It is true though; celebrities do have it easier sometimes when it comes to the law - almost like they have someone looking out for them. I will just say Illuminati and leave it at that lol - although many of these celebrities have problems becaus of what the Illuminati are making them do, so make of that what you will.

Victor, don't even get me started on that idiot Savile, The last part of his last name couldn't be any more correct if it tried. He is Vile. David Icke had been saying for years that Savile was a pedophile, but nobody wants to listen to anything that David Icke says, and year after year what he has predicted in his books ten years back are turning out to be true.

I never had a crush on Lindsay! Gross! She has no class and has already ruined her voice and looks with cigs, booze, and botox in her face. Plenty of better looking red heads like Deborah Ann Woll and Alicia Witt. Who don't break the law.

I never had a crush on Lindsay! Gross! She has no class and has already ruined her voice and looks with cigs, booze, and botox in her face. Plenty of better looking red heads like Deborah Ann Woll and Alicia Witt. Who don't break the law.

LMAO!!! She was ok looking in the earlier stages of her career - not during parent trap because she was a child then and I'm not Johnny Savile. But in her teenage years, i thought she was nice. I don't know who Deborah Ann Woll and Alicia Witt are but I will certainly Google them. Lets not forget that Lindsay Lohan's parents are also complete monsters. Look at the way that Dena Lohan is and how she talks about and treats her daughter. I'm not blaming the parents for Lindsay's faux-pas, but how she was parented has got to have played a role in her actions.

Alicia Witt was in a movie called Urban Legend a long time ago. A slasher movie about a college campus serial killer whos murders are all based on Urban Legends like Pop Rocks and Soda, looking in the backseat before getting into a car, etc. The film also starred Jared Leto, and Michael Rosenbaum. She was also in a movie with Al Pacino called 88 Minutes. Where a killer from an FBI profilers past returns for revenge. But everything isn't what it seems. Deborah Ann Woll plays Jessica on the vampire show True Blood. She hasn't done many movies. Yet anyways.

A famous annoys me is justin bieber, I have nothing against him but create as big a myth around him, almost as if he were a king, I think people talk too much of it, and that's why many people hate ! always heard when more wiggle in the shit, it smells worse!

I wouldn't say any of them really annoy me too much, even Justin Bieber. They all have their own merits, and I'm not afraid to admit I'd trade places with any of them in a heartbeat if I could. I think I'd be annoyed most by B-list reality stars who feel they are famous. I don't mind people feeling themselves and being proud of their achievements, when they in fact have achieved something, but when it shows prematurely it's just distasteful to me.

Kim Kardashian and her crowd really bug me because they are famous for absolutely no reason! I just don't get it. Also that dumb girl from Teen Mom...what's her name, Farrah Abraham? Ugh. Skeezy. I think it's pretty disgusting when people get famous for their disgusting, trashy and slutty ways. I have respect for those who get famous for their musical or acting talent, though, even if it isn't exactly my cup of tea.

Justin Bieber really annoys me. I remember hearing in the news a while back how he humiliated our nation by disrespecting something at the museum. At an exhibit about a girl who died in one of the world wars he signed the guestbook "I bet she would of had loved me! -Justin Bieber". I've never heard of such disrespect and lack of shame for your nation...

LOL! Recently he was speeding through his own residential neighborhood. Nothing will put you "on the outs" with the upper crust in your own neighborhood, than speeding down the street like a mad man in your fancy ride.

LOL! Recently he was speeding through his own residential neighborhood. Nothing will put you "on the outs" with the upper crust in your own neighborhood, than speeding down the street like a mad man in your fancy ride.

Ha, I recently saw a video of our good little Justin Bieber, and he was going into a car, but the paparazzi were snapping shot of him, i think. He vanished into the back of his car, and then he suddenly darted out of the back seat and tried to attack one of the men that was snapping photos of him. I have no idea what the man said to Justin to incite such a response, but it was pretty annoying seeing Justin spring out of the car like he was actually going to do something. The photographer probably would have annihilated Justin.

the Kardashian and Jenner family. They are overrated. why they are all over the news for nothing. I'm really tired of hearing their names on the news. I like their face, they're pretty, but I'm really tired of hearing their names on the the news.

The award for me goes to Kylie Jenner. I'm sorry if this sounds like I'm bashing but this is my honest opinion. I don't see anything special about her except for her name. I know she has her own makeup line but I think even that seems to be coming from her name and not her-her. You know what I mean? Her style is also not my type. I wouldn't kill to take a look at her closet. I think she's special in her own way but just waaaaay too overrated.

Why do you find celebrities that much important? Can they capture your attention that much that you become annoyed and irritated?
Personally, I find some people unpleasant, but as soon as realize it, I begin ignoring any news about them. And that's all, I am sure that they do not deserve my attention anymore, as well as my feelings and emotions.
It is not good for your health to think about someone whom you find unpleasant. Switch to something else, concentrate on something useful, or, at least, your favorite music and beloved celebrities. It is much better and healthier for us all.

As a lot of people will have their favorite celebrities and their favorite musicians, I'm sure that many people will have those celebrities that grate on them. The celebrities that annoy me the most are: Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Drake, Nikki Minaj, lady gaga, Justin beiber, taylor swift, and One direction. I am sure that they are more, but I just can't place them right now.

Which celebrities annoy you the most?

I hate all the celebrities you've mentioned except for Taylor (because, I just don't know why). I actually find Lady Gaga the most annoying one because of her musical style and how she dress up. Her fashion's just too liberate it's not safe for children.

I really don't like Floyd Mayweather. I think he is so boastful and arrogant. He don't respect others especially old people. All he do is partying, spending money and drink.

I really don't like Floyd Mayweather. I think he is so boastful and arrogant. He don't respect others especially old people. All he do is partying, spending money and drink.
Good choice sir, I don't like him also. He is arrogant and not really know how to respect. Well maybe that's the influence of money. He thinks he can buy all the things in this world with his money.

Back