What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Annoying Famous People

I cannot stand the Paul brothers (Logan and Jake) or his fans. I also cannot stand the "cash me outside" girl because she has riched fame and fortune for being a disrespectful child.

I'm not really going to talk about the celebrities that I don't like, I would prefer to focus more on the ones that I love and cherish so much. When it comes to musicians, there are lots of them that I so much love. For example, Sia, Beyonce, Rihanna, Meek Mill, Ricky Ross, Jay Z, 50 Cent, etc.

When it comes to movie actors, Nicolas Cage, Densil Washington, etc. I think that the only musician that I really don't like that much is Chris Brown because of his abuse of Rihanna.

Pretty much everyone on your list also annoys me too, not only because of their actions but also I don't get why people love them and support them for what they're doing.

Honestly, I don't follow celebrities that much. We see pictures of their lavish lifestyle, and it brainwashes us into thinking that money and fame are what brings us happiness. This is completely false because even those popular celebrities have to go through problems just like us. But, it is never shown to the public. The celebrities that bother me the most are Kim Kardashian and Katy Perry.

A famous annoys me is justin bieber, I have nothing against him but create as big a myth around him, almost as if he were a king, I think people talk too much of it, and that's why many people hate ! always heard when more wiggle in the shit, it smells worse!

I also don't like him. I don't know why people make him famous for doing nothing. He is one of many overrated artist right now. The other thing also is, I also hate his gayfriend Mayweather.

I am so annoyed with Nicki Minaj. It's not about her personality but her looks. I am bothered because of her huge ass. No disrespect to her, she is a great rapper and singer but I don't like her looks, especially her huge ass.

I am so annoyed with Nicki Minaj. It's not about her personality but her looks. I am bothered because of her huge ass. No disrespect to her, she is a great rapper and singer but I don't like her looks, especially her huge ass.

There is this constant chatters about her but and boobs implant. Some said that she is a complete fake of what she used to be with all the body surgery she has had over the years. Well, I really wouldn't blame her because in the world of music, you have to look good as a woman before you can dream of being on top. Take a look at Rihanna and Beyonce.

Pardon my choice folks, but I'm really annoyed by the top communist honchos whenever they speak of things that aren't really existing in their hometown. When Putin for example talks about Russia treading the right direction I am reminded of how opposition leaders in Russia are being exterminated in full view of ordinary citizens. Whenever Xi, the Communist Chinese President talks about free trade, I am reminded of how ordinary fishermen are robbed of their petty fish catch by Chinese naval patrols in the South China Sea. It's sheer hypocrisy and defintely arrogance on their part.

There is this constant chatters about her but and boobs implant. Some said that she is a complete fake of what she used to be with all the body surgery she has had over the years. Well, I really wouldn't blame her because in the world of music, you have to look good as a woman before you can dream of being on top. Take a look at Rihanna and Beyonce.

I agree with you. They are singers not models.

I agree with you. They are singers not models.

My friend abroad would always tell me that the music industry is very corrupt and filled with immorality and I'm seeing reasons to believe him as the day goes by.

Do you know about Cash Money Records? Are you aware of the case between Birdman and Lil Wayne? I think last week, Lil Wayne won his lawsuit against Cash Money Records and Birdman and was paid $10 million dollars in compensation.

Good choice sir, I don't like him also. He is arrogant and not really know how to respect. Well maybe that's the influence of money. He thinks he can buy all the things in this world with his money.

And also Mayweather has been accused of violence against women at least seven times – pleading guilty to two of these and convicted another time before the charges were dismissed after negotiations. We shouldn’t expect sportspeople to be angels. Fine. But we should expect them to not repeatedly and unrepentantly batter women. Mayweather will not have my respect and he will not have my reverence.

And also Mayweather has been accused of violence against women at least seven times – pleading guilty to two of these and convicted another time before the charges were dismissed after negotiations. We shouldn’t expect sportspeople to be angels. Fine. But we should expect them to not repeatedly and unrepentantly batter women. Mayweather will not have my respect and he will not have my reverence.
Yeah, you're right, I think for me, once you hurt a woman, you're not a man anymore, but the problem about these victims, they accept the money or offer to stop the case, that's why this maywether keep doing that to another woman.

For you to list out Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Drake, Nikki Minaj, Lady Gaga , Justin Beiber , Taylor Swift , and One Direction, you have already listed out all the musicians that I love 😂. The only rich person that annoys me so much is Elon Musk.

Back