What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Who took web development courses in school?

Jason

I took some courses at a university. It was very helpful to learn HTML design. Nonetheless, most of my web development chops were developed outside of school.

I didn't take web design or development courses back in school, I usually learnt about web design online and i just became acquainted to it and decided to keep on researching and getting more knowledge about it.

It was interesting to get acquainted with a tool needed for web design. It was something like notepad for coders. Anyway, the instructor was interesting. He was a part-time cop, I think.

I never did take any of such courses when I was still in college or even the University. It wasn't my course of study.

It's something that I later picked up online and I really liked it. I wish I had learnt it in the university.

I took some courses at a university. It was very helpful to learn HTML design. Nonetheless, most of my web development chops were developed outside of school.
The only coding language that I managed to learn when I was still in college was Javascript. I didn't even pay more attention to it and that's why I failed it woefully. I have started learning it all over again.

Back