What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Where do you get your tutorials

When I was still learning about designing, my favourite place of tutorials was YouTube. YouTube made everything to be a lot easier especially for designers, I make sure that I followed the steps and I will get the exact results as the one I watched.

There are a lot of instructional videos on YouTube that can help one become very good at designing. I have been watching and practicing with a couple of them.

I don't tend to use Photoshop now as much as I used to being that I now use Canva and GIMP when I need to create graphics but back when I was using Photoshop, I found that any tutorials I needed I found on YouTube.

A lot of what I know now for graphic design purposes is what I learned through YouTube tutorials.

Back