What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

The state of modern advertising

vpatella

I think about what advertising has come to a lot, and I wonder a lot about its effectiveness. Modern advertising is such a hegemony in American culture. It's like companies are paying billions of dollars just to find out what their customers like so they can put a picture of it in front of their face when they log onto Facebook. I don't know about you guys, but I have pretty much never bought a product because I saw it in an ad. When a company tries to shove their product in my face, I actually prefer to consider not purchasing it on principal.

Then there are companies that still pay for television ads. I really wonder how much of this money being spent on an outdated media source is basically being burned. Surely people don't just see advertisements and want the product. I've developed a contrarian paradigm about ads in which seeing an ad makes me decide what not to buy. I prefer not to have the products I use trying to brainwash me on a regular basis.

I have a biased view about advertisements being sinister, but I think for good reason. What do you guys think would be an ad campaign that would actually serve to spark the interest of its participants rather than trying to perform some kind of subconscious inception that will convince individuals that they need a certain product? Do you guys agree with me about the state of advertising? Do you think personally advertising your product is worth the money? How can it be improved?

Yeah, I've wondered the same thing. However, though, ad companies aren't dumb! If they're paying millions for a World Cup or Super Bowl ad regarding toothpaste, well, they're getting a justified return. I mean, look at a bank. They're stingy with lending - so that must be a case of no return sometimes, but an ad company using the nightly news, knows there is a return!

When it comes to business, advertising and marketing is required for getting your business products and services to the views of your prospective customers. If they are not seeing your products, they cannot purchase from you.

The state of modern advertising as far as I'm concerned is video advertising and if you are looking at the best social media platform that's best suited for video advertising now, it's TikTok. The rate at which that social media platform is growing everyday is insane.

The state of modern advertising as far as I'm concerned is video advertising and if you are looking at the best social media platform that's best suited for video advertising now, it's TikTok. The rate at which that social media platform is growing everyday is insane.
The use of social media has made the world a global village which is why when you want to succeed in your business product and services marketing, you must make use of social Media platform to connect the entire world.

For modern advertising the social media is currently the fastest place to create awareness for your brand and products.

The use of TikTok is what's modern advertising is all about now. Almost all businesses are being promoted majorly on TikTok more than any other social media platforms today. If you're not on TikTok with your business, you're completely left out.

I can remember when open part space advertising was the trend. You see so many companies hosting their own advertising show about their products and they give out free samples. It's all a thing of the past that's barely used now. Everything is now carried out online and they have more reach than open space advertising.

Modern advertisement is all about embracing the use of social media platform and the internet to promote and market your business product and services. These platforms give you access to billions of people who are your likely potential customers to patronize your business.

Back