What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Strange Behavior: works in debugger but jumps to to initial page load state online

Bookman

I have a function that does what it is supposed to do when I step through with the debugger but when it exits the function on line it returns to the initial load state of the HTML. I need a hint on where to look for a cause.

the HTML is basically a book that I am making interactive. It is a very large HTML file with 12121 lines and a length of 1014710 bytes. The strange behavior begins at line 11322 position 957908 when returning from a function at line 11855 executing a function at line position 995377 and returning from line 11864 position 995743. The function is used throughout the file until I get to line 11322. The question is am a reaching a size limet and need to figure how to make the file smaller?

Back