What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Cheers from the Sunny State

gh0$t

Hello all! I run by the handle gh0$t and a few others. I'm in the web development and marketing business, working to build my small conglomerate of web properties into an empire, the likes of which this world has never seen before. I suppose as far as this board entails, I'm pretty proficient in HTML and CSS. I also have a pretty solid handle on PHP regarding web scripts and I'm currently learning Python to handle data processing and network analytics.

I'm representing from the sunny/rainy state of Florida just south of the space center, so my life pretty much consists of work, family, school, and praying for a beach day. :p

Well, I look forward to getting to know you all. I'm always open to learn something new, but hopefully I can share a few things to help out the community. :)

Cheers

Welcome to the forums! I live in Florida too, I used to live in Cocoa beach with my cousin, it's beautiful that side of Florida.

Back