What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Recycled graphic effects

Wrong

Are there any effects you always use (or recycle) when creating something for your website?

I used to really like how the reflection and gloss effects looked on text. Similar to this:

2n6846a.jpg

Combined with some 3D effect (which is as easy as doubling the layer and moving it a bit), you could get a really nice outcome.

photoshop-text-effect-tutorials-super-glossy-text.jpg

I usually do use a couple of recycled designs. But for the most past I try to look up tutorials and follow them. That second 3D one looks really great.

The second one looks really nice. For me, the graphic cannot be just reflective, it has to be reflective, 3d, and in a different perspective. The other type of graphic I like is a totally flat matte color.

The second 3D is a lot a good one. I would always use video tutorial and follow to the letter the instructions and recommendations given.

Visual design experiments often become popular design trends and suddenly they are seen everywhere. ... As with fashion, design trends are often recycled from decades past—we see them ..

Представляем химию для мойки катеров Какой химией отмыть днище лодки. Какой я отмывал катер.

Химия для ультразвуковой очистки форсунок Как самостоятельно очистить форсунки автомобиля

Купить программатор Программаторы на заказ. Прошивка ППЗУ

Какой прошить микросхему к573рф1 Прошивка микросхему к573рф1

Что такое ультразвуковая очистка Очистка ультразвуком и очистители какие очистители существуют в природе. Степень ультразвуковой очистки в зависимости от загрязнения. Теория и практика очистки.

Даташит по ППЗУ и микропроцессорам Характеристики и распиновка ППЗУ

Back