What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Most and least you've paid for an ad

Wrong

What's the most money you've spent on an ad, and what's the least money you've spent in one?

I once paid a guy $100 to place a mini animated image in his site, which was quite popular. That was the most. The least was $10, which I used to pay a forum admin to place a bigger animated image in his site, which used to be VERY active but not anymore.

The most I spent was over $20 on Facebook Ads selling Womens Clothings targeting Women around West Virginia and it did worked!

The least was $0.001 (0.0001 BTC) advertising on Operation Fabulous just trying it out... the rates at that time were 1btc = $10.

I've only ever spent between $20-$40 of advertising at a time, and it's always just been with blogs and a few other specialty sites. I'm not too comfortable with spending a bigger amount since I still have yet to find one site that yields desirable enough results.

Back