What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

If You Could Have any Super Power, What Would it Be?

I'm sure that most people would love to have a super power. I'm sure it is possible in some respect, but we haven't discovered it yet. If i could have a super power I would have the power to be invisible, for obvious reasons (get your mind out of the gutter.) Not for that lol, but for money reasons.

If you could have a super power, what would you pick?

I would love the ability to freeze time. I used to daydream about that as a kid, and I still do. Imagine, not getting enough sleep, freeze time and take a nap for a few hours. Didn't finish up homework? Freeze. Just need a second to collect your thoughts? Freeze.

I would love the ability to freeze time. I used to daydream about that as a kid, and I still do. Imagine, not getting enough sleep, freeze time and take a nap for a few hours. Didn't finish up homework? Freeze. Just need a second to collect your thoughts? Freeze.

Mine is similar, but it takes it one step further. I don't want to just freeze time, I want to be able to control it fully. Be able to go to any point in time - past or present.

I want to be able to fly. Like without wings, an airplane, or anything else, just naturally able to fly.

If I could, I'd love the ability to travel into movies! Imagine being able to visit any time or place by simply popping in a DVD and walking into your TV.

If I will have a super power, I will choose to have a power that will bring peace to all nations. Enlighten their minds in what's the results of their doings. Many lives have been wasted because of wars. Maybe it's time for all of us to be united because we have a bigger problem to face which is the global warming.

If I could have a superpower, it would be to control time. It would mean I can change anything in my favor. I would be able to do anything that I would want. I could win the lotto anytime I need money. lol

Among various superpowers, an ability to hear people's thoughts is what I really would like to have. I think it is useful as I will not mess with other people who are not sincere or even evil. I would be able to tell people only what they want to hear and even understand the reason for their actions. It is possible that this ability would make me more sympathetic. I suppose that it would make me wiser and more educated.
It is very important that only I had this ability, otherwise, it would not be interesting.

If I could have a superpower, I would choose to have the power of changing other people's mindset. So that I will be able to turn every negative or bad thoughts and change it for the benefit of all. I want to make all people love each other so the world could have peace. If everyone is positive there will no more crime I guess because every person will learn to accept thing and work for what they want in a good way.

I really want to have super speed like Flash to get from one place to another very fast and also to accomplish a lot more in a given period of time.

I would have the power of telepathy! I can make myself fly, make barriers, and move objects. I believe telepaths can also read minds.

If I could have a superpower it will be having a money factory. By producing lots of money, I will create a system to help other people especially those who are very unfortunate. I will not give directly the money but by doing my system they will learn how to have it. I would be very happy to help others help themselves.

If I could have a superpower I want it to be the power of cleaning. I'm not a very lazy person and I clean my room most of the time so I don't actually need this power for myself, however I guess the world needs this kind of super power. If ever I'll be able to have this kind of power, I'll definitely clean the ocean, clean the air, and even clean all the streets and eliminate all the existence of plastics and other types of harmful garbage.

If I could have a superpower, it would be to read people's minds. I've always had a fascination with what people think from day to day because thoughts affect the way you act. If I were to hack into anyone's mind, I can figure out many characteristics of that person. Like if that person likes me or not, and whether they are taking advantage of me.

I am more on developing my skills, so I think I'd like a superpower that enhances my capability to learn easily and also that gives more wisdom and knowledge and ideas. I would like to become as a powerful and successful person through my hardworks so I want good skills and maybe motivation to study more and more.

If i would be given a chance to have a super power is that I will mainly choose to have the power to give life and to be immortal because we all know that life is very short, all the things that we enjoy in the world are just for temporary that is why if I can give life and not be able to die then for sure I can live life up to the fullest because I will not be afraid that I might loss my life in an instant. I know for sure that most of us are wanting to have a longer life so that we can still enjoy all the pleasure that we experience on earth. I really believe that it is very nice to live in the world because of the things that you can do that you cannot anymore do when you die.

I'm sure that most people would love to have a super power. I'm sure it is possible in some respect, but we haven't discovered it yet. If i could have a super power I would have the power to be invisible, for obvious reasons (get your mind out of the gutter.) Not for that lol, but for money reasons.

If you could have a super power, what would you pick?
I will choose to have the power to bring back the past and correct my mistakes, if did something wrong today I still can fix it by going back to my past life. I will also use my power to save other people as well, during accident or even unexpected death. And also I can guide other people because if I brought back their past life I already seen their future. This is not only for my own sake but this is for others too. This is the power that could change everything and make it perfect.

Being invisible is enough for me. I think it's really interesting to have this kind of special power. I love to walk go to the different places without someone will noticing me. I think I still have a freedom and still in my comfort zone if I will have that power, and the other thing is, well. :)

Back