What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

How long have you been using html?

viewpointcitation

It's getting close to the six year mark for me. I first started using it in Highschool when I took web classes. That's when I fell in love with it. How long has html been a part of your life?

I have been using HTML for the past 9 years. HTML is and always will be the crux of web programming. It is my personal favorite !

I've been using HTML for over 12 years now. I first started using it during highschool before taking any class on web design because some friends of mine knew how to create webpages. It's been a fun ride all these years but I'm far of being an HTML expert. I'm still learning every day.

I haven't been using HTML for too long. But I've been using it for about 6 years now. The first few years I was learning to code well, the last few years (now) I'm applying it to my sites.

I started with HTML about ten years ago in middle school. It started out with making small basic sites about this and that. I would stay up late reading tutorials and trying things out. That lead to CSS & Javascript, PHP and so on.

Back