What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Does anyone have an established website for sale?

LindaKay

I would love to find a good one, but only if it were for a reasonable price. I have tried looking for them online, but all of the sites that I find that supposedly sell them seem like scams or at least somewhat fishy to me. I don't really care that much about the niche, so just let me know what you have. I especially like things related to health, beauty, fitness, pets, cooking or gardening. Thanks!

What are you looking to do with it? I assume since you gave those topics you have some knowledge in the area and could produce content for the site?

If I were you, I would google search something like the Mom Blog. Cooking, health, beauty , fitness and gardening. Seems like Martha Stewart could probably help you out ;). I unfortunately don't have any suggestions. Good luck in your search!

I would love to find a good one, but only if it were for a reasonable price. I have tried looking for them online, but all of the sites that I find that supposedly sell them seem like scams or at least somewhat fishy to me. I don't really care that much about the niche, so just let me know what you have. I especially like things related to health, beauty, fitness, pets, cooking or gardening. Thanks!

Also I just wanted to add that you are right in thinking all the sites you found look like scams. People generally do not sell established, successful websites unless it is for a fairly high price by most site shoppers budgets. There are lot's of people however who try to make a quick buck by quickly creating dozens of sites and trying to sell them quickly. Often times the traffic these sites generate is much lower than they advertise so beware.

I think you can't really buy pretty good established websites now. I wanna buy one too. I've heard there's lots of profit making in buying websites. I do not know how it actually works, but I am really interested.

Last edited:
I think you can't really buy pretty good establishments websites now. I wanna buy one too. I've heard there's lots of profit making in buying websites. I do not know how it actually works, but I am really interested.
I would also buy a well-established website if someone is putting them up for sale. It's like buying a business with positive cash flow. If earning money was that easy I think everybody would be doing it.

I started a blog more than a year ago, however, I am finding difficulty to maintain the blog because I am busy with other things. I am planning to sell this blog. If you are interested in buying a health blog with original articles and moderate traffic, you can contact me. However, don't offer a low amount because it uses an aged domain.

Yes, I don't see why someone would sell a truly established website. You need to work for that, mate. Like the rest of us.

Forum Promotion is one of the best place to look for a website that's good with content and database authority. I know a lot of webmasters who successfully purchased goo websites from the platform.

I saw so many well established websites up for sale on Admin-junkies.com. If you access the website, go to the market section, you're going to seeing so many offers set for sale. One of them is sold for $300.

Back