What's new

Does anyone have an established website for sale?

LindaKay

I would love to find a good one, but only if it were for a reasonable price. I have tried looking for them online, but all of the sites that I find that supposedly sell them seem like scams or at least somewhat fishy to me. I don't really care that much about the niche, so just let me know what you have. I especially like things related to health, beauty, fitness, pets, cooking or gardening. Thanks!

What are you looking to do with it? I assume since you gave those topics you have some knowledge in the area and could produce content for the site?

colfgg

If I were you, I would google search something like the Mom Blog. Cooking, health, beauty , fitness and gardening. Seems like Martha Stewart could probably help you out ;). I unfortunately don't have any suggestions. Good luck in your search!

I would love to find a good one, but only if it were for a reasonable price. I have tried looking for them online, but all of the sites that I find that supposedly sell them seem like scams or at least somewhat fishy to me. I don't really care that much about the niche, so just let me know what you have. I especially like things related to health, beauty, fitness, pets, cooking or gardening. Thanks!
Also I just wanted to add that you are right in thinking all the sites you found look like scams. People generally do not sell established, successful websites unless it is for a fairly high price by most site shoppers budgets. There are lot's of people however who try to make a quick buck by quickly creating dozens of sites and trying to sell them quickly. Often times the traffic these sites generate is much lower than they advertise so beware.

I think you can't really buy pretty good established websites now. I wanna buy one too. I've heard there's lots of profit making in buying websites. I do not know how it actually works, but I am really interested.

Last edited:
I think you can't really buy pretty good establishments websites now. I wanna buy one too. I've heard there's lots of profit making in buying websites. I do not know how it actually works, but I am really interested.
I would also buy a well-established website if someone is putting them up for sale. It's like buying a business with positive cash flow. If earning money was that easy I think everybody would be doing it.

I started a blog more than a year ago, however, I am finding difficulty to maintain the blog because I am busy with other things. I am planning to sell this blog. If you are interested in buying a health blog with original articles and moderate traffic, you can contact me. However, don't offer a low amount because it uses an aged domain.