What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Advertising in webmaster forums

Wrong

Does anyone here find it worthy to create promotional topics in webmaster forums, like this one, even though your forum doesn't belong to this niche? Why/why not?

I never got good results after promoting my site in webmaster forums. Most admins only signed up, made a couple posts and then started spamming with links to their own sites.

It depends on the situation. For instance, if I have guitar forum, then I can find writers on a webmaster forum, even though the niche obviously isn't guitar.

I never got good results after promoting my site in webmaster forums. Most admins only signed up, made a couple posts and then started spamming with links to their own sites.

In that case, they're wanting do-follow links I suppose. Also, these same people might not post anything, but rather leave a profile link.

Webmaster forums allow for other forum owners to advertise using their signatures. It's a free way to market and promote your brand on forums.

Back