What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What's the worst hosting company you have used?

Frost

It's very important that you you make use of a good hosting company for your website because if you don't, it's most likely going to frustrate your work in a very big. The need to use a cheap hosting company puts some website owners in a difficult situation.

Which hosting company happens to be the worst you have used?

Godaddy is the very worst that I have ever used. I'm never going to recommend it to anyone. There's nothing good you will enjoy from using their services. Their Singapore server is worst in the world.

Godaddy is the very worst that I have ever used. I'm never going to recommend it to anyone. There's nothing good you will enjoy from using their services. Their Singapore server is worst in the world.
I had the same experience with making use of Godaddy and their services and I regretted it the very first day I used it which made me to change my hosting company immediately.

Seriously, I wonder why GoDaddy is still in business because they are horrible!!

Yes, I understand that their services is cheaper but it's not worth the stress it makes up for you.

I remember when I first started out building websites and forums. GoDaddy was the first company I went to for my hosting needs and it was an awful experience. The uptime of my hosting was terrible and whenever I had an issue with my hosting, contacting GoDaddy support was the absolute worst with support being absolutely no help what so ever when it came to my sites being down a lot and me having issues with the hosting and also connecting to things like an FTP to be able to update my sites. Safe to say I never went back to GoDaddy after I left and still to this day I hear bad feedback about them.

I can only conclude that it was all a waste of time with using GoDaddy because there's not a day that their server isn't down and their response time is horrible. They even closed a support ticket on me once without fixing my problems.

Fortunately enough for me, I have only used one hosting service company since I became a full time forum owner. It's Namecheap that I have used for years and they have not let me down. I don't have any experience with bad hosting service company.

I don't used to jump from one hosting service provider to another. I have been using BlueHost for more than 7 years and their services have been excellent to say the least.

I haven't used any hosting company that offered me a very bad service because I make sure to make enquiries before making use of any hosting company. I have been using Namecheap for years.

Back