What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What's the cheapest hosting company you have used?

Lucas

Namecheap is the cheapest hosting provider I have used. Their services is very good too for the price they are charging. It used to be about $10 to host 3 website and that's a very good deal.

Godaddy is the cheapest hosting company I have ever used but they have a horrible service to offer as well. It's all down to how poor their service is that they are sold cheaper.

GoDaddy was definitely the cheapest hosting company I used but their service definitely showed why their hosting was so cheap. Not only was the uptime of the hosting so up and down but the customer service support was also terrible and no help at all. Can definitely see why they charge so little for their services.

Back