What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What makes you feel motivated to work?

an honest answer is money makes me feel motivated to work, seriously, who wouldn't want to earn a lot of money while working? other than that maybe the office environment, I guess having a self sufficient salary with a well balance working environment also makes you so motivated to work.
I know the feeling you have, my motivation is also working hard to gain money. Therefore I can buy things I want like foods and games. I am also saving up for my travelling. My salary is not that great but with proper balancing I can earn and save.

I am motivated to work because I have goals and dreams, also people around me are inspiring me to work hard. Another thing is because of the salary that i will be having at the end of the month, I feel like I will feel like i really deserved the salary because I worked hard for it.

I know the feeling you have, my motivation is also working hard to gain money. Therefore I can buy things I want like foods and games. I am also saving up for my travelling. My salary is not that great but with proper balancing I can earn and save.
it's just an honest opinion, it really is the most common thing that would motivate you from working. because having a good salary means you will be able to do the things you love and buy things you want to.

I am motivated to work because I have goals and dreams, also people around me are inspiring me to work hard. Another thing is because of the salary that i will be having at the end of the month, I feel like I will feel like i really deserved the salary because I worked hard for it.

yup I guess it is also true that goals and dreams can also be my motivation to work hard and focus more on work. having also a good people around you as your inspiration might also work.

it's just an honest opinion, it really is the most common thing that would motivate you from working. because having a good salary means you will be able to do the things you love and buy things you want to.
I know right. But by this I am looking like a greedy person, people judged me but I am just being honest. I just do not like to lie just to gain good looking reputation.. I know many people who act like they don't want money, but deep inside, they really want it.

I feel motivated to work because I want to have financial freedom. I am investing most of what I earn because I want my investments to make money while I sleep. That's why I am always looking for ways to make multiple sources of income.

Investing from your hard-earned money is really a great idea. Generating another income from what you've earned is a wise thing to do rather than just spending it. Investments might give you time and financial freedom in the future and you don't have to work for your entire life. You can retire at the early age and enjoy the rest of your life going to different places and spending quality time with your family.

I know right. But by this I am looking like a greedy person, people judged me but I am just being honest. I just do not like to lie just to gain good looking reputation.. I know many people who act like they don't want money, but deep inside, they really want it.

For most people, a big salary is what makes them motivated to work. And I think there's nothing wrong with that. With big salary, you can give a decent life to your family, you could help other people, and achieve the life that you really wanted. Wanting for a big salary is not being greedy. I believe everyone deserves that as long as you render good quality service and is passionate doing your work.

My motivation to doing my best in work is my family. I just want to give them the life they deserve. But they might have to wait for my efforts to come up with a good result.

Money is one of the greatest motivating factors for me. I work because I make money from my work. When I work, I always think about how much I am going to make from this work. The possibilities of making more money always motivate me. Therefore, I always work better on the job that pays me $10 compared to the job that pays me $5.

Money is one of the greatest motivating factors for me. I work because I make money from my work. When I work, I always think about how much I am going to make from this work. The possibilities of making more money always motivate me. Therefore, I always work better on the job that pays me $10 compared to the job that pays me $5.
What would you choose, a work that payes you $5 but you really love it, or $10 but you don't like it? Which work will you choose.

The only thing that keeps me motivated in my life is money. So, my pay is what always motivates me to go to work every day and do my job. I don't do well when I'm being owed.

These are the following conditions that would motivate me to work harder for any client. They are ;

1. Good pay
2. Better working relationship with the client
3. Good work environment ( No Toxicity)
4. No pressure

The money to be made from doing it is my biggest motivation though and I don't earn enough from it then passion for it and how much I enjoy doing it motivates me to keep doing it.

Back