What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What makes you feel happy?

junrose123

I know that for sure we have our own unique reasons why we are happy everyday. For me I feel much happiness whenever I am with m, family, I am working outside from my hometown and it is very rare that I could go home maybe once or twice a month only. Doing certain things for my family makes me happy because I really love them most, I cannot really imagine my life without them.

I am interested to know on the reasons that makes you feel happy, kindly share your views about it and I a would be glad to know more about it.

Spending time with my loved ones including my friends is always something that would bring joy to me. Right now, an additional source of happiness for me is seeing my progression as I am on my 5th month of trying to lose weight and I just hit normal BMI from being obese.

Yes I really agree that spending time with our family is one the most happiest thing that we can experience on earth, Doing some online jobs is another thing that makes me happy because I can earn money from it which later I can used for future purchases or future needs. Certainly things that makes us satisfied and entertained are one thing that would really makes us happy even in just simple ways.

When my husband gives me his attention and we go out for a walk, it makes me happy. We talk about some interesting things, he tells me exciting stories. I wear a beautiful dress and we go to a park or to a cafe. I also like when we go to an embankment and go sailing on a boat. We do not talk about work and do not use our gadgets, just listen to each other. This time is priceless. Noting can be better, even golden jewelry cannot bring me more happiness.

My source of happiness would be my children. I've got a lovely daughter and two equally charming sons, they are my everything, they bring color to my dull life. I got pregnant on my first child at an very early age of 18, I was in college that time so I had to stop schooling. My parents couldn't accept my mistake so they turned their back away from me leaving me, my baby and the father of my child strive hard. Then after two years, on my way to the top of my loved career I got pregnant again so I had to drop work for it was a difficult pregnancy. Then my third baby, who is only three months old, was delivered via ceasarean section because he was in a breech position. I had so much difficulty in the three of them but seeing them smile, laugh and play makes all the difficulties paid off. And if I would have to suffer everything again just to have them, I certainly would.

Well, honestly with my routine right now. The simple eight hours of sleep is enough for me to make me happy. It's really hard for me to find sleep, and sometimes I'm just doing this during my travel going to work or going back home in the public utility bus. I can't sleep in my apartment, specially at night I have insomnia, and sometimes I need to go to work without sleep. Most of the time I'm contented with two to three hours of sleep a day and that's actually not enough.

I also feel happy when I'm with my family. Although I also feel happy when I have money or if I've bought new things like clothes and stuff, it doesn't give me the same happiness that the moments I spend with my family give. It's like, when I'm with family there's a complete happiness and it's not a selfish happiness. That kind of happiness for me lasts longer that the other happiness i feel with the things I've mentioned earlier. However, most teenagers nowadays aren't like me, they don't feel happy when they're with their family. They prefer to spend with their friends and that makes me sad because I do believe that family bonding makes a family strong and close.

Today my source of happiness is gone because my partner have to go for a far away place to find a job so that we can build a good future for our family. It is really sad to know that you have nothing to do because you are just earning a small salary from a certain company that you are working and my partner needs to work also just to have a good and better earnings so that we can build our dreams in life.

I felt happiness whenever my loved ones get happy, that's all. I just want to see them smile and that is my happiness. My family and girlfriend are the reason why I kept on pursuing my dreams and why I am happy in this world. Without them I am nothing. I just want there happiness so I could be happy.

For me, there are many things that can make me happy. But the two things that make me most happy is playing video games and bonding time with my family or loved ones. I like playing video games with my friends or watching them play video games. The reason why video games make me happy is that of the action. Bonding with my family or loved ones makes me happy because of the fun I have when I with them.

there are a lot of things that makes me happy, watching funny videos makes me happy, eating also makes me happy well this depends also if I like the food or not but basically eating also make you happy, Having a great vacation also makes me happy, going to places that I can only visit maybe once or twice in my lifetime, chilling with my friends also makes me happy just staying and having a good bottle of drinks.

Anything that is good, noble, and beautiful can make us happy, as what the scripture says. There is some good in the family like bonding together at the table during dinner or just enjoying each other’s company on a lazy Sunday afternoon. The same thing can make you happy in the workplace and at school; whenever one accomplishes some good work then people are happy.

The opposite is probably true when we get to be lonely specially after some things turn out to be not really good like losing a loved one and the likes.

But as they say, happiness is a state of mind. So wherever you are, whatever your state in life is, stay happy. It’s better that way.

Being around people who loves me and makes me laugh, my family and friends. When someone cares for me and when they are being thoughtful. Sometimes just having no worries about life and being contented.

I know that for sure we have our own unique reasons why we are happy everyday. For me I feel much happiness whenever I am with m, family, I am working outside from my hometown and it is very rare that I could go home maybe once or twice a month only. Doing certain things for my family makes me happy because I really love them most, I cannot really imagine my life without them.

I am interested to know on the reasons that makes you feel happy, kindly share your views about it and I a would be glad to know more about it.
One thing that I can unequivocally that makes me happy is money. Making money gives me the best feeling in the world. Every other things that makes me happy are secondary.

As long as I'm alive, I will always be very happy because it is not everyone that went to bed that wake up this morning still being alive. Once you are alive, you will be able to meet up with every program that you want to take care of.

I'm always very grateful and appreciative whenever my day's Forex trading goes well according to plan. It means that I'm making profits.

It all depends on what I want at the moment and how I feel, sometimes listening to good music lightens my mood on other days I just want to engage in conversations with friends or visit my favorite spot and sometimes seeing a movie does the magic the list goes on and on though.

I like being a Christian. It makes me happy. Well, I am supposed to put it first and when I do, I am the most happy.

Back