What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What kind of support do you prefer?

Jasonn

With paid, you have email, live, or both. With free, there could be no support, public support (public forum), pay-by-case support, or even the same as with paid.

So what kind of support have you experienced? How do you feel about it?

I always preferred paid support services because it is always going to be there when you need the support to fix a problem that is an issue for your website. It's why I don't go go free support services, they always give cold response.

Paid hosting services is always the best. When you have a hosting provider that offers good support, it will make your life as a webmaster very easy.

The only reason why I am going to make use of free support services is when I don't have the money to purchase the paid plan. The paid support services will give you better assistance in anything that you need.

The kind of services that you receive from a paid support is always better and top notch. I won't have anything less than it when it comes to the management of my forum.

Nobody will even take you seriously when you're using free support services. They will attend to you at their own convenient time which isn't good for your website growth especially when there's a pressing issue to be taken care of.

With paid, you have email, live, or both. With free, there could be no support, public support (public forum), pay-by-case support, or even the same as with paid.

So what kind of support have you experienced? How do you feel about it?

If you're ever serious and committed to running your website and have a long term business plan for it, then you must be making use of paid support. You can afford to relax with your support level.

Back