What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What kind of music do you listen to?

I'm listening to 6ix9ine album now. The name of the album is DUMMY BOY. It's been a while since I listened to any of his songs. I just started feeling him now, so I had to stream the album.

I love listening to Raggea songs. I'm currently listening to Spice now. It's a song by Sean Paul and Shaggy.

I love this song so much because of the artists in it. It's like a reggae with a lot of positive hip hop vibes.

I am a huge music lover and I listen to a lot of different kinds of music from KPOP to country music but the kind of music I am not a huge fan of is heavy metal and heavy rock.

Both heavy metal and heavy rock are just too much for me and I feel as though it's a lot of noise and shouting over actual music.

Back