What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What is the best type of marketing?

Ronald2505

I've watched a lot of videos from Youtube about advertising, like email marketing, video marketing, etc. But which of these type of marketing do you think is the best and the most effective in making revenue?

Before the advent of internet, all we had was direct marketing or face to face marketing, and it was quite effective back then but was very stressful as it requires a lot of labor hiring to reach a wider coverage.

But with the invention of internet and computers, marketing took a complete different turn as there are now several means one can carry out one's marketing campaigns and strategies online without breaking any sweat.

Depending on the products or services one is looking to market would determine the best online marketing strategy to use, whether it's going to email marketing, or video marketing or social media marketing.

In this era using social media is one of the most efficient way of marketing the product specially during it introductory period or promotion period. Almost all people are engage in social media, if we will put an advertisements in it everyone in the social media media will be able to see it. There are so many social media platform that we can post our advertisement just like Youtube, Facebook, Instragram, and Twitter.

I typically lean toward the same answer that Jeanette gave. In today's society, especially if you're marketing to a younger audience, social media is an incredibly powerful tool which should definitely be used if you can. Along this vein, it's important to put your message across as many platforms as you feel comfortable as well. You'll find that different audiences use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat, which means you may have to edit your message accordingly to cater to them,

In addition to social media, I'd say it's never a bad idea to mix your marketing strategies. I'd still use email marketing if that's something you have time for and are comfortable doing as well.

Yes, I agree that social media marketing is very good way to advertise your services or products. Most people have social media accounts and they use it sometimes to browse for some products and other stuffs they need. But it is up to you now how are you going to effectively market it to your expected clients or customers.

I don't think there is one method of marketing that is the best. I think that they all quite well, depending on what you are marketing and how well you do it of course as well. What I can say is that video marketing is very difficult and not something that will be overly effective for a lot of niches and sites. For example, if you had a gaming blog or site, then video marketing may work and it may help you to bring in some new users to your site. But if you had a general discussion forum, video marketing would just not be as effective and would probably be a poor choice of marketing really.

I think it depends on the product you need to advertise, Also if i am an advertiser i would use all available resources to increase sale and popularity. There are lots of ways you can do to advertise your product and it differs on the method you use. The most commonly used is integration. Its just combining all platforms to act as one big marketing tool.

Yes, I agree that social media marketing is very good way to advertise your services or products. Most people have social media accounts and they use it sometimes to browse for some products and other stuffs they need. But it is up to you now how are you going to effectively market it to your expected clients or customers.

The social media is simply not only an effective way to market the products and services that we want as we can as well use the medium as one of the cheapest around the corner. This is because you get to pay a little for the advertising that we want to do.

The social media is simply not only an effective way to market the products and services that we want as we can as well use the medium as one of the cheapest around the corner. This is because you get to pay a little for the advertising that we want to do.

When you know how to use the social media sites for your business marketing campaigns and purposes, you will have a far more better results that what others do. There are billions of people waiting to be reached on all the social media that can turn to potential customers.

Exactly, take a look at Facebook alone as a social media sites. It has more than 2 billion users, now when you take your business marketing strategy and marketing to this social media sites and do your business marketing campaigns successfully, imagine the number of customers that you may be able to get for your business?

I've watched a lot of videos from Youtube about advertising, like email marketing, video marketing, etc. But which of these type of marketing do you think is the best and the most effective in making revenue?

If you are good with YouTube, it's one of the best place to seek making money online for especially when you have a good YouTube channel that is monetized. When you have lots of subscribers and offer them useful information through your videos, you are definitely bound to make money online from it.

What is the best type of marketing is the most common question especially among the new entrepreneurs but the answer is not easy to provide because you will have to do market analysis first in order to find which technique will work best for you. For now I am using the slack to sms app for bulk SMS campaigns and getting very good results.

I think, now digital marketing is the best way of marketing like pay per click advertising , paid search advertising ,search engine optimization , content marketing , affiliate marketing , email marketing .

Mas Solutions is a leading Digital Marketing Agency in Thane known for its consistently fruitful results since 2007, we have explored, experienced the true potential of Social Media Marketing (SMM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO). We provide a complete solution specially designed to increase sales organically. Get in touch with Mas Solution to grow your business.

There are several ways to generate a lead generation for B2B by Belkins. Running social media campaigns, promoting content, and running ads can all help you generate more leads. On social media platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn, you can target specific types of leads. Boosting posts will increase their reach and engagement, which can be beneficial to your business. You can also use Facebook Ads to target specific demographics and industries. Creating a personalized value proposition will help you connect with your prospect. Developing a strategy to generate leads requires some research. Successful campaigns take months or even years to develop. Common lead generation methods include current customers, inbound marketing efforts, social media, email marketing, and networking. Below are some ways to generate leads. But remember that it is important to make a plan for generating new leads and then pursuing them. You can't expect results overnight, so be patient and have a well-defined plan. Organizing a webinar or Open House is another way to generate B2B sales leads. A colleague or company executive can lead the webinar or share case studies and other pertinent information. A webinar is often well-received by the audience, which is a great way to build rapport with your audience. Other strategies include using email, social media, and offline events. An Open House can be a good way to generate a B2B sales lead. Another way to generate a B2B sales lead is to analyze your current clients. By analyzing your current clients, you can discover common traits they have in common. This could include age, company size, and preferred type of enterprise software. A B2B sales lead can also be generated from a company's website or blog. It can also be generated through social media. A good B2B sales lead can generate a positive ROI within a very low cost.

Last edited:
Marketing is the process of promoting our products and services by creating, communicating, and delivering valuable offers to customers. The best type of marketing for every business are:

• Traditional Marketing
  • Digital Marketing
  • Content Marketing
  • Social Media Marketing
  • Search Engine Marketing
  • Video Marketing

Social media marketing happens to be my favourite means of marketing because there are millions of people who are on it that are potential customers. I have closed so much deals from social media sites.

When it comes to the best type of marketing, everything depends on your business products and services that's going to be marketed. It's what determines the best form of marketing which is going to suit the product.

I can remember when face to face marketing was the order of the day but it's not so anymore. Technology advancement have made everything better. Now, social media sites makes it very easy for marketing now. I love TikTok marketing more.

Back