What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What hosting do you use and why?

Jasonn

Myself, I use SkyNetHosting.net, Host Bunnies, and Hostinger. However, I'm not saying they're the best, but it's just what I use. Anyway, in the past, I used Green Geeks, Host Mantis and a few others.

I am with namecheap. I have been using namecheap since 2015. I began using namecheap because it was the cheapest hosting service I found. MY first hosting package was shared hosting and it cost me just $9.88 for the first year, less than $1 a month. I continued using namecheap because it has a wonderful support and offers a great uptime.

I am also with NameCheap for my low traffic sites and sites in development. When (if) they start to pick up traffic and need more resources, I move them to a VPS with LiquidWeb.

I am also with NameCheap for my low traffic sites and sites in development. When (if) they start to pick up traffic and need more resources, I move them to a VPS with LiquidWeb.
I think Namecheap also as VPS hosting, can you state whay you are moving into another webhost for VPS hosting? Is your choice better than namecheap in terms of pricing and service?

As such shared hosting is an extremely important tool for equality on the web. Some of the most well known hosts in this segment are Bluehost, Siteground, and InMotion Hosting. Some well known and respected VPS solutions are offered by inMotion Hosting and Dreamhost.

Hostinger is a very good option for you to use their web hosting services because they offer good services as well but right now I'm making use of Namecheap because their services is also very cheap and is very good.

BlueHost is my favourite hosting company now. In fact, I would have to say that it's the best hosting company right now. Their services is very good with good Up Time and 420ms speed.

I have been using SiteGround for 3 years now. Their hosting service is very good more than Namecheap. I actually upgraded from using Namecheap to SiteGround.

SiteGround have been very good to me since I switched from Namecheap to their own hosting services. They give me better support than what I was getting from using Namecheap.

I started out with using NameCheap for about 2 years. It did a good job for me before I later upgraded to using BlueHost.

Back