What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

What do you do to advertise your site?

I;m a huge fan of SEO. I don't have much time these days but I like to test different ways to find what works for me.

What are some of the things you've done (or do) to promote your site? Have they been worth doing?

I used social networks a lot, especially Facebook. I also looked for people in forums I was in and PMed them some invites. I couldn't pay for Facebook ads since I don't own a credit card, though. And there was obviously giving a lot of importance to unique content as for SEO.
Social media is actually a very good place for you to advertise anything that you want to advertise in the world because of the millions of people that are using them. If you are able to get your advertisement placed successfully it is going to fetch a lot of people being interested in it.

I make use of social media sites to advertise my website. There are billions of users on different sites that will have access to my website when I have it advertised on social media platforms.

Yes, it's always good to post on facebook, on twitter, but also you can use the signatures of forums and etc if you do not want to spend money! ;)
Forum Promotion is one of the best places where I always advertise my forum. There are so many users on the site, so getting traffic from there is very easy.

What are some of the things you've done (or do) to promote your site? Have they been worth doing?

I used social networks a lot, especially Facebook. I also looked for people in forums I was in and PMed them some invites. I couldn't pay for Facebook ads since I don't own a credit card, though. And there was obviously giving a lot of importance to unique content as for SEO.
I make use of Forum Promotion to advertise my website. It's a very good platform where there's a lot of traffic and thousands of impressions every day. They always do well for me in terms of getting traffic to my website.

When it comes to advertising my forum or site I choose to use a few different methods. My first is using forum promotion sites, I feel that helps me connect with other forum owners and also allows me to use the tools they offer to help gain activity on my forums and to also advertise my sites and my forums. I also like to put a link to my sites in my signature on forums and also in blogs in my profile if I can. I only do this if the blog or forum owner allows it. Social media is also another form of advertising I use for my site as well.

Sometimes, a lot of people say that it's not usually effective to advertise using social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram to promote one's website. But it's something that I do often as well as promoting on forums too. I use Bizdustry and Forum Promotion to do so.

I run ads online on Facebook especially for the promotion of my forum. I have gotten a good number of new members from Facebook and it's why I focus my ads on Facebook most of the time.

Back