What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Sites where you would NOT advertise

Wrong

What would be the last place you'd pay to place an advert in? A competitor site? Friendster, MySpace or another dead social network? An XXX site? Why?

What comes to mind are those sites with pop-unders, pop-ups and redirected traffic. Anyway, in some cases, they may not be scams, but I'm always doubtful. I mean, you're talking about traffic that might not even be real (bots) or at the least, it's people not in the mood to like your site, or much less, buy your product.

There's so much traffic on xxx websites. In fact, they have the biggest traffic from my analysis. I wouldn't have any problems advertising my business products and services on the website as long as it's going to get me sales.

Back