What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

The Buying Cycle

Jasonn

This is an old one that people should know. Basically, it's saying people only buy after a sales pitch goes to them 7 times (something similar to that). Anyway, the ways of incorporating this method are often email and social media.

I am also confused. Are you suggesting that people only buy something when it is constantly advertised to them? Are you maybe referring to the foot-in-the-door phenomena? Where did you hear this?

It's simply the phenomenon that people usually don't buy on the first sales pitch. In other words, there has to be more attempts at a sale. That's why marketers attempt to gain hold of social media accounts, emails, etc. for the sole purpose getting what you call "leads".

Yes, I've heard this quite often. The first time you hear about the new Hamburger at McDonald's, you don't go out and try it. But after you've seen the commercial or heard it talked about or whatever a multiple number of times, that's when it sticks in your brain and you're most likely to try it. Consumers need repeated exposure to sales pitch in order to make a purchase.

This is an old one that people should know. Basically, it's saying people only buy after a sales pitch goes to them 7 times (something similar to that). Anyway, the ways of incorporating this method are often email and social media.

The social media is one of the best ways that we can get to market the products and services that we have in the market. One thing also is that it is one of the cheapest way of advertising.

Yes, I've heard this quite often. The first time you hear about the new Hamburger at McDonald's, you don't go out and try it. But after you've seen the commercial or heard it talked about or whatever a multiple number of times, that's when it sticks in your brain and you're most likely to try it. Consumers need repeated exposure to sales pitch in order to make a purchase.

Putting it up on social media and making use of the email list is one thing that can be very easy for one to use to ensure that the products get to the final consumer.

I think I understand what the OP is trying to say. Most of the people do not want t try a new product or service. However, when the marketer and promoters begin to advertise the product aggressively the product begins to attract people. Since the product promoted is ingrained in their mind, they will eventually end up buying it.

Back