What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Staying awake all night with movies

I think 2-3 movies is my maximum per night. After the third movie, I feel tired and drowsy. When we have a movie marathon most of the time despite my best efforts to stay awake I just can't help but doze off and sometimes even sleep through the entire movie. :LOL:

I think 2-3 movies is my maximum per night. After the third movie, I feel tired and drowsy. When we have a movie marathon most of the time despite my best efforts to stay awake I just can't help but doze off and sometimes even sleep through the entire movie. :LOL:
I have a limit too, but it depends on the type of movie I'm gonna watch. If I need to think during the movie because of the plot, then I can only watch 1 a night since if that movie is good, then it's the only thing I'll be able to think of during the next movie. if I'm just watching something for entertainment, like superhero movies or comedies, then I can do 3 or more depending on my time. I actually prefer watching series at night since I can stop early and still enjoy what I've watched.

I have a limit too, but it depends on the type of movie I'm gonna watch. If I need to think during the movie because of the plot, then I can only watch 1 a night since if that movie is good, then it's the only thing I'll be able to think of during the next movie. if I'm just watching something for entertainment, like superhero movies or comedies, then I can do 3 or more depending on my time. I actually prefer watching series at night since I can stop early and still enjoy what I've watched.
yup this really depends on the movies going to be watched basically if the movie is really interesting I can go for hours and hours just watching, if the movie is quite boring or the storyline is to lame, for sure I would sleep on that movie.

I remember that time when I am very interested in drama that was watching like the every ending of episode was a cliff hanger and you just want to watch another episode but you promised to yourself it will be the last. I want to finish it in one night but i have to sleep because of my class.

Yes sometimes I really did that specially if Saturday night usually we start to watch movie with my kids at 7pm and we done to watch with my husband at 2 am

When I was younger, I used to do this. But now it is impossible for me to do this. The next day would be painful.

If it is something that occasionally I do, although it is not my hobby, I like to watch movies but not mystery or Monster, these film of terror of truth cannot sleep then.:pag: eek:

I frequently stayed up all night but not because of movie marathon. I am not a big fan of movie but a big fan of drama. I spend my night on watching drama series.

The last one I did with this was Lost. I stayed up for two days watching that once. I've since watched it again but have never seen the ending lol.

I have stayed awake in the night a few times watching movies. This usually happens when I suddenly lose my sleep. I wouldn't have any other choice but to either watch movies or playing video games.

If I'm awake at night and there's no sign of sleep, I'll watch movies too and play video games as well if I want to. I can workout as well. It helps to calm me down too.

Back