What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Staying awake all night with movies

I see. I guess you are right. I always feel tired at night and stress is there with me too. Actually, I can only watch more movies at day time when I don't have much work to do. Anyway, GoT is such an amazing and a very interesting series, but I am more interested in TWD now since it was already close to an end.

You know what, I actually cut watching The Walking Dead around season 3. At the time when it came out new, I wasn't disposed to downloading movies, so I normally BUY DVD PLATES. One peculiar thing with the DVD plates was that there was never a time when any season I bought would be complete, so I had to stop watching it. It's in Season 8 now if I'm not mistaken right?

You know what, I actually cut watching The Walking Dead around season 3. At the time when it came out new, I wasn't disposed to downloading movies, so I normally BUY DVD PLATES. One peculiar thing with the DVD plates was that there was never a time when any season I bought would be complete, so I had to stop watching it. It's in Season 8 now if I'm not mistaken right?
Oh, it is so sad to hear that you stop watching it in season 3 but it's okay. I understand, and in fact I've heard a lot of fans stop watching too when their favorite character/s died already especially Glenn's character. Anyway, I'm not really sure whether they actually stopped watching it or they still somehow continue rooting for its story. But yes, TWD is at its 8th season now.

The movie was something else when it hit the cinema and it's still pulling weight now, Marvel did an excellent job with its production, I hope that they do the same with Infinity wars. Watched its trailer already and I'm itching for its release.

Yeah, one day til it's released in our country! Been seeing a lot of great stuff from early viewers.

I do watch movies during the night, but I tend to fall asleep as soon as the clock hits 1.00AM. So yes I cannot stay awake the entire night, and I know that most of you can. It's irritating when I feel sleepy while I'm watching my favorite movie or TV show!

It's really hard for me to sleep specially if I'm watching my favorite series, or movies. I will surely alive and kicking and still focus on my monitor if ever. Yeah, you're right there are some people like you who able to sleep even you are watching your favorite series, and that's really good. Because it means that your body clock is still working.

Yes, lately I am interested in all X-men movies. My free time is only at night so I am awake all night because of watching this. I am really interested to this movie so I wanted to watch this as much as I can. Marvel movies like Dr. Strange, Black Panther, and Thor are also reasons on why I am awake late night watching movies.

Oh, it is so sad to hear that you stop watching it in season 3 but it's okay. I understand, and in fact I've heard a lot of fans stop watching too when their favorite character/s died already especially Glenn's character. Anyway, I'm not really sure whether they actually stopped watching it or they still somehow continue rooting for its story. But yes, TWD is at its 8th season now.

Thanks for that information on the current season TWD is at right now. One thing which I have observed about movie series is that as long as the movie keeps progressing from one season to another season, it only means that the movie has a good review and people like it a lot. Maybe I'm going to make plans to restart from where I stopped in season 3 again.

Yeah, one day til it's released in our country! Been seeing a lot of great stuff from early viewers.

Marvel is among the best movie companies in the world and it's very evident in the kind of mind blowing and technology sophisticated movies that they produced. I have always been impressed with the Marvel's movie production and I'm looking forward to having more out soon.

My thing as always! I think I'm a night person. I literally find movies to watch whenever I feel or plan to stay awake all night. Just recently I got hooked up to a TV series called Once Upon A Time - an american fantasy drama series, and an episode takes about 40 minutes or longer. It's a great pick and the characters of Disney are all mixed up like Rumplestiltskin is the grandfather of Snow White's grand son! It's shocking they have a daughter, really complicated timelines and that's the reason why I look forward to every episode.

Yes, when I'm eager to watch the movie I don't care if I have to stay awake all night even in watching my favorite TV series I need to end my agony being curious what's gonna happen in the movies or series. There was a time that I've been watching the series for the whole day just to know how the story gonna end. Kind of crazy but I'm really a fanatic of movies and TV series. :ROFLMAO:

Haha, this reminds me of my experience with watching 24 when it was released. I fell into a huge captivation by what happened in the movie that I even had to buy petrol and keep on standby even at midnight, once the light goes off, I'm starting my generator immediately because I couldn't get enough of the movie.

I do watch movies during the night, but I tend to fall asleep as soon as the clock hits 1.00AM. So yes I cannot stay awake the entire night, and I know that most of you can. It's irritating when I feel sleepy while I'm watching my favorite movie or TV show!

Haha, I have fallen asleep several times than I can ever remember when watching movies at night. The funny part is that sometimes, I would know that I'm feeling sleepy but I will keep on forcing myself to keep on watching, and when I sleep off and wake up, I will still rewind the movie and start again and still fall asleep again.

It's not necessarily for movies, but more for TV shows personally. I tend to stay up quite late watching different TV shows because I actually can't sleep without it. I think it's more the fact that I can't sleep early and tend to start feeling a bit more tired after around 1 or 2 in the morning. It's annoying because it means I'm tired the next day especially if I have to wake up early in the morning but at least I get to watch some episodes from my favourite TV shows. Depending on the shows, most being around an hour long, I tend to watch around 2-3 episodes every night.

One thing that I have learnt in my escapades with staying awake up all night to watch movies or TV shows is that you can never cheat nature, once you stay up all night, in the morning, you are definitely bound to feel dizzy and fuzzy. I can remember sleeping off at my work place one certain day, all thanks to heaven that my boss wasn't around that very day.

Yeah, sometimes, I do movie marathon during weekends. But actually before when I don't have a job, I do love to watch some series, like the House MD, and Big bang theory. This is my hobby too specially at night if I can't sleep. I love to watch movies until dawn and I don't care about the time because I was free during that time because I don't have a job.

I have other preference to give attention during weekends and it's football (soccer). Weekends are always soccer filled and I wouldn't dare to miss a single game because I have waited all weekdays to get to weekend, so footfall has my attention completely on weekends.

Only a couple of times in my life. I enjoy watching movies but do not have enough time to watch serials. My husband can be rather addicted, so I have to stop him and ask to go to sleep. I prefer caring about my health. With age, I understood that most of the movies I prefer watching influence my health badly. Dramas, horrors, thrillers bring negative emotions, so I try to avoid them. As for now, I prefer enjoying real life and watching useful or educational videos. They are much more helpful and very exciting as well!

Anything that works for you is always better, this is why it's advisable to observe your body well in anything that you are doing in order to discover the one that suits your needs well and go with it. Men seems to be more addicted to horror, thriller and adventure movies, ladies are more into romance movies.

Yes, we always did watch. I and my husband always have a movie marathon so we could have time to our self. because we always have a busy day so for me that is our bonding time.

Yes, we always did watch. I and my husband always have a movie marathon so we could have time to our self. because we always have a busy day so for me that is our bonding time.

Watching of movies all night is something that many really enjoy in the sense that they can't get enough of the movies that they like. For me, that is really not the best for me as I prefer to sleep all night in order to be strong the next day.

I used to do that during my younger years when I still had the much needed stamina for being wide awake during the wee hours of the morning watching movies. But now, I have to get up by five in the morning, I'd be losing much sleep if I still watched during sleeping time. Besides, why watch at night when you plenty of time during the day?

I do this whenever my friends come over or I am just alone in the house. I am having a hard time to get a sleep whenever I am all alone in our hours, other than I really have problems with getting to sleep early that is why I often watch movies all night but during weekdays I try to be able to get a proper sleep because I have work on weekdays.

I used to do that during my younger years when I still had the much needed stamina for being wide awake during the wee hours of the morning watching movies. But now, I have to get up by five in the morning, I'd be losing much sleep if I still watched during sleeping time. Besides, why watch at night when you plenty of time during the day?

I feel that it is not every body that has the time to be watching movies during the day and when I see that they feel comfortable doing so at night, why won't they take up the offer? It is all about making a decision on that.

I do this whenever my friends come over or I am just alone in the house. I am having a hard time to get a sleep whenever I am all alone in our hours, other than I really have problems with getting to sleep early that is why I often watch movies all night but during weekdays I try to be able to get a proper sleep because I have work on weekdays.

This is one reason that people get to watch movies during the night since they want to catch up with some good movies. I have come to see that as a good way which one can adopt as well.

Sometimes I like to go on a movie marathon and I usually do this at night. I go on watching one after another movie all through the night. I will be watching 3-4 movies in a row. However, I always watch different genres when I go on a night time movie marathon. However, this does not happen quite often. Last time I stayed awake entire night watching movies was about two months ago.

Back