What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Staying awake all night with movies

Martinsx

Some people hobby is watching movies, personally I enjoy watching movies as well in fact a while back, used to be very addicted to movies especially series. I can remember when the movie series Prison break came out. I didn't sleep well for almost one month because I was determined to watch it all to the end because of how interesting the movie was.

Have you stayed awake all night watching movies before?

Yeah, I had a bad sleeping habit before where I usually stay up until 4 or 5 am just to watch series on Netflix, since I can't help myself and I want to know immediately what happens on the next episode.

Yes, when I'm eager to watch the movie I don't care if I have to stay awake all night even in watching my favorite TV series I need to end my agony being curious what's gonna happen in the movies or series. There was a time that I've been watching the series for the whole day just to know how the story gonna end. Kind of crazy but I'm really a fanatic of movies and TV series. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I had a bad sleeping habit before where I usually stay up until 4 or 5 am just to watch series on Netflix, since I can't help myself and I want to know immediately what happens on the next episode.

My subscription to Netflix has expired and I'm yet to renew it. What I normally do now is download most movies that interest me from episode 1 to the last one and I would stay awake watching it all. I normally subscribe to night data plans for the purpose of downloads.

There was one movie I saw its advertisement recently, it's a Korea movie called Six Flying Dragons. I want to download it but I don't know the site from where to get it from. Do you know anyone?

Yes, when I'm eager to watch the movie I don't care if I have to stay awake all night even in watching my favorite TV series I need to end my agony being curious what's gonna happen in the movies or series. There was a time that I've been watching the series for the whole day just to know how the story gonna end. Kind of crazy but I'm really a fanatic of movies and TV series. :ROFLMAO:

Haha, it's just exactly the same thing with me. Once I get my eyes fixated on the television, I hardly take it off till the movie is over or the electricity power company takes the light. This is one of the problem I have encountered when watching my favorite movies, abrupt power outage puts my fun on hold.

No, I'm an early bird so the night life is definitely not for me. There are times though that I really want to especially with kdramas but even then, my brain seems to give up at about 12:00 AM. I am thankful for this habit though because whenever I slept late I would face drastic consequences the next day like dark circles and pimples. But I have friends who refuse to sleep unless they finish an entire series. They are certified binge-watchers and they even have the energy to fangirl about it the next day. How do you do that?

I do watch movies during the night, but I tend to fall asleep as soon as the clock hits 1.00AM. So yes I cannot stay awake the entire night, and I know that most of you can. It's irritating when I feel sleepy while I'm watching my favorite movie or TV show!

It's not necessarily for movies, but more for TV shows personally. I tend to stay up quite late watching different TV shows because I actually can't sleep without it. I think it's more the fact that I can't sleep early and tend to start feeling a bit more tired after around 1 or 2 in the morning. It's annoying because it means I'm tired the next day especially if I have to wake up early in the morning but at least I get to watch some episodes from my favourite TV shows. Depending on the shows, most being around an hour long, I tend to watch around 2-3 episodes every night.

Yeah, sometimes, I do movie marathon during weekends. But actually before when I don't have a job, I do love to watch some series, like the House MD, and Big bang theory. This is my hobby too specially at night if I can't sleep. I love to watch movies until dawn and I don't care about the time because I was free during that time because I don't have a job.

Only a couple of times in my life. I enjoy watching movies but do not have enough time to watch serials. My husband can be rather addicted, so I have to stop him and ask to go to sleep. I prefer caring about my health. With age, I understood that most of the movies I prefer watching influence my health badly. Dramas, horrors, thrillers bring negative emotions, so I try to avoid them. As for now, I prefer enjoying real life and watching useful or educational videos. They are much more helpful and very exciting as well!

No, I'm an early bird so the night life is definitely not for me. There are times though that I really want to especially with kdramas but even then, my brain seems to give up at about 12:00 AM. I am thankful for this habit though because whenever I slept late I would face drastic consequences the next day like dark circles and pimples. But I have friends who refuse to sleep unless they finish an entire series. They are certified binge-watchers and they even have the energy to fangirl about it the next day. How do you do that?

".... They are certified binge-watchers and they even have the energy to fangirl about it the next day. How do you do that....?"

I think that forming the habit of staying awake late is among the reason why those who are night clawers stay awake without feeling it at all and would still wake up in the morning feeling strong and sharp as a horse. I could still vividly remember my first experience when I stayed awake till 3:00 am before going to sleep and woke up around 6:00 am, I felt dizzy throughout the whole day because I just wasn't used to such sleeping pattern. But as I got a hang of it, I can even stay awake till 5:00 am before sleeping to wake up by 7:00 am and would still feel good.

Yes before I was watching some movies but not all night maybe in just how many hours. only because it is really not advisable to stay awake at night especially if you have work for tomorrow not unless if it is a day off mode. Sometimes I am playing games in my mobile and I can't really imagine that time is so fast when you are playing games., sometimes I sleep at 1:00 am just for playing games in my mobile because it is so addictive to have. But for now I mainly reduced that habit because it makes me to have an eye bags in the morning.

]
My subscription to Netflix has expired and I'm yet to renew it. What I normally do now is download most movies that interest me from episode 1 to the last one and I would stay awake watching it all. I normally subscribe to night data plans for the purpose of downloads.

There was one movie I saw its advertisement recently, it's a Korea movie called Six Flying Dragons. I want to download it but I don't know the site from where to get it from. Do you know anyone?

I'm can seem to get into Korean shows/movies , and some of the more popular Asian shows in general (except for anime and a few good movies) and I don't know why. I'm fine watching German and Spanish shows but I can't get into Asian shows, when in fact, I'm 100% Asian, lol.

Honestly, I haven't done it watching all night, not even once. Usually, I ended up sleepy after one or two movies. Even though I like what I was watching so much, I can't help but to fall asleep later on, or maybe it is just I watch movies late at night and I am really tired from my day.

Yes. I'm actually addicted to Korean movies/Korean dramas and they're too freaking long. I actually stay until 5:00 AM just to watch but I always end up being dis-appointed because even if I do that, the movies/dramas are still not yet done. I just only sleep when I feel that my sister/my parents are already awake because I don't want to be scolded.

]

I'm can seem to get into Korean shows/movies , and some of the more popular Asian shows in general (except for anime and a few good movies) and I don't know why. I'm fine watching German and Spanish shows but I can't get into Asian shows, when in fact, I'm 100% Asian, lol.

You are very funny about being Asian and not fancy watching the movie of your country men. I don't joke with movies of our African origin. The latest which I still can't enough watching is Black Panther. Have you watched the movie?

Honestly, I haven't done it watching all night, not even once. Usually, I ended up sleepy after one or two movies. Even though I like what I was watching so much, I can't help but to fall asleep later on, or maybe it is just I watch movies late at night and I am really tired from my day.

Stress is one of the things that would keep you from being able to watch movies late in the night. Since your entire body is already worn out from the days struggling, once you get your eyes fixated on the television relaxing on the couch, there is always higher chance of napping off without realizing it.

I can still the night we had to wait and do vigil for the last episode of Game of Thrones season 7. I virtually couldn't sleep because I was so hooked up with the movie.

You are very funny about being Asian and not fancy watching the movie of your country men. I don't joke with movies of our African origin. The latest which I still can't enough watching is Black Panther. Have you watched the movie?

Loved Black Panther. Great story for a great superhero and a great villain opposite Black Panther. Can't wait for Infinity War!

Loved Black Panther. Great story for a great superhero and a great villain opposite Black Panther. Can't wait for Infinity War!

The movie was something else when it hit the cinema and it's still pulling weight now, Marvel did an excellent job with its production, I hope that they do the same with Infinity wars. Watched its trailer already and I'm itching for its release.

Stress is one of the things that would keep you from being able to watch movies late in the night. Since your entire body is already worn out from the days struggling, once you get your eyes fixated on the television relaxing on the couch, there is always higher chance of napping off without realizing it.

I can still the night we had to wait and do vigil for the last episode of Game of Thrones season 7. I virtually couldn't sleep because I was so hooked up with the movie.
I see. I guess you are right. I always feel tired at night and stress is there with me too. Actually, I can only watch more movies at day time when I don't have much work to do. Anyway, GoT is such an amazing and a very interesting series, but I am more interested in TWD now since it was already close to an end.

Back