What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Some Simple CSS help

Crazy8

I think this is a CSS issue, if its not i apologize for putting it in the wrong area. I have a site I am "remodeling" for a friend. I am a nerd/geek but web coding is not something I have done a whole lot of and I am about as much of a noob as one could be. Anyway my issue is that, like any other good website, I am trying to get the links to stay exactly where I want them, no matter on the screen resolution. The new site right now is at http://www.millermachinecompany.com/mmc2013

Notice the white bar on the bottom of the image? Notice the links on the page? I want the links to pretty much be situated in the top left corner of that white transparent bar. Problem is, with all the css things I have tried I can not get the links to stay put once I change screen resolutions or view from a different computer.

Any help on figuring this out would be much appreciated. I will happily provide code if needed.

Back