What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Offline or online jobs?

I am doing both, because both offline and online working has their own pros and cons like offline generates a stable and continuous income in which some online jobs don't really give a stable income and most really doesn't give a high income that would really compensate to your monthly needs.

Its hard to choose as there are pros and cons from both the online and offline jobs and also depends on how much you can earn. But we can actually have both if we have enough time because online jobs schedule is flexible, you can work online if you have free time.

I like both, Because you can earn money to both of them there a lot of disadvantage to both of it but I can work for at the same time, so I think for me I choose both.,

I do both online and offline jobs because I believe that it is better for you to do both of them instead of doing only one. This is because it is very important for you to have more than one source of income in your life.

Many people are doing a lot in order to get a good earnings either through offline work or online jobs. I think we can really make a difference from it as long as we have the patience and hard work to do things around us. If you will be asked what would you really prefer, the offline work or online jobs? It is a pleasure to hear your opinions about it and I will really appreciate it.
Working online is fun because you get to decide the kind of work you're going to do and when you're going to work as well as how much work you're willing to take on at once.

If online work troops in very good, I'll definitely pass up working offline.

I am more interested in online jobs than I am for offline jobs, I participate a variety of things online and I earn from my time online as well.

With the lessons the pandemic of coronavirus taught me all through the lockdown, I learnt very well that it's far more better for me to work online than offline unless it's my own personal business which I would still incorporate online.

I'm very comfortable with working online because it's how the world works now. More companies are taking advantage of the online space to boost their sales. It's where and how I prefer to work now more.

Many people are doing a lot in order to get a good earnings either through offline work or online jobs. I think we can really make a difference from it as long as we have the patience and hard work to do things around us. If you will be asked what would you really prefer, the offline work or online jobs? It is a pleasure to hear your opinions about it and I will really appreciate it.

Offline work ,cause there is still a time to wait for the next work .

It's impossible for me to depend on online work or job full time. This is because I have more responsibilities to take care of which my earning from online isn't enough to take care of. It's why I still take working offline very seriously.

I can't afford not to work both online and offline. I have so much I need money to take care of which is why working either only online or offline can never be enough to provide that money for me.

There's no way working either only online or offline is ever going to be enough to take care of all my responsibilities. It's why I combine both of them to earn more money.

I have been working online now since around 2012/2013 both in terms of freelance work and also as a video game content creator.

Due to health issues that I have, working offline in a job out of the house is something I am not able to do so being able to earn something online is a lot better for me and I am very thankful that I have the opportunity to do that.

Since the pandemic of coronavirus, I have been more adjusted towards working online than working offline. It is more convenient and comfortable for me to sit within the comfort of my home and do any kind of work that I want to do online and get paid.

Back