What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Offline or online jobs?

junrose123

Many people are doing a lot in order to get a good earnings either through offline work or online jobs. I think we can really make a difference from it as long as we have the patience and hard work to do things around us. If you will be asked what would you really prefer, the offline work or online jobs? It is a pleasure to hear your opinions about it and I will really appreciate it.

Right now I prefer the offline job. I'm currently working outside this online job. This offline job provide more income compare in the online jobs. I get stable income and I can say that, I'm satisfied for my payment. The online job for me is something like, just an additional or extra income, because sometimes you have a lot of clients, sometimes none. Well I think, it's about to the time spent online. I have a limited time only maybe that's the reason why I don't get clients.

I am doing both but I prefer to work offline because I am able to socialize with other people. Sometimes working online make me feel alone and sad but it is also great because in my lazy days I can still be able to work. One of the advantage of online job is you can bring your work everywhere as long as you have connections. But I just feel like working personally with your employer will give you more opportunity and received more bonuses. And working away from your devices can give you more health benefit that setting and facing your computer most of the time.
But you can do it both, just make sure that you will manage your time effectively.

I am doing an offline job right now and I haven't really experienced working online. I enjoy working offline since I can socialize with people and make friends with them. But, I'd really like to try working online because I've heard the pay is really good. I want to become an ESL teacher since I want to teach foreign students how to speak in english. I feel a sense of accomplishment in doing so. Also, the pay is pretty good. That actully means, I'm hitting two birds with one stone. Maybe in time, I will be able to teach online.

While I enjoy the freedom and relatively less stressful jobs that working online provides, my main line of work in the medical field still requires me to work outside and I prefer it personally, as I get to interact to real people face to face. I still keep the online job on the side, though.

I would prefer the offline job. The income is stable and I want to engage personally with people. I worked as an online teacher last time. If I would open more slots I could have more students. So it means my income will be very good. Plus working at home and working time is flexible are some of the advantages. But I was very unhappy. Everyday was a struggle doing that work. I can’t engage well with students and create an impact in their learning. I find my efforts were so meaningless. Maybe because we constantly change students and lessons, have only couple of minutes of teaching and sometimes have connection problem that interrupts the class. I felt I’m doing it just because of money. So I quit and I transferred to an offline teaching job. I am happy and satisfied but I have other part-time online jobs also for extra income.

Even if I'm a freelancer right now, I really do prefer offline work/jobs. Why? Simply because it makes me use all of my body instead of just sitting around and looking at a screen all day. It also increases social and environment interactions between me and the people around me as well as the environment. I like freelance jobs because I only need to sit down all day and earn a lot without walking or commuting outside. However, I don't see myself doing this forever because I do believe that sitting and sleeping all day will only bring me lots and lots of diseases when I become old.

I am working from a certain private financial services company wherein I do get salary but just lower compare to other companies because of the province rate method that most companies are using in my country in the Philippines. I was mainly attract to do online jobs as well just to have a sort of extra income so that my earnings could earnings instantly. I find online jobs to be worth it if you are just into some well paying sites. I feel happy about it since I can earn at 75% income which is already near to my basic salary. I really do some offline work while at the same time doing some online jobs if I have some idle time since doing online job s means so much to me this is where I can get great earnings as well.

I am pretty sure that online work is not for everyone. Some people cannot manage their time and need strict rules and bosses to stay motivated. My husband and I decided to try ourselves in this field, and we have achieved many things. As for now, after two years of hard work, we make a living working online.
It is challenging and needs many skills like web design and a command of English. I am glad that we decided to begin it, it really made our life more comfortable. I like self-development, and online jobs offer many ways for it.

I think it depends on the situation, but both are giving advantages to people. I prefer offline work because I want to commute, for me to work out my body too and I like communicating to people personally so I think working offline really suits for me, But I believe some people can do both offline and online jobs as long as they can manage it, so it is really depends on the person.

I do believe that offline work give us more income and stable earnings than online jobs do because online jobs mainly depends on your own initiative and willingness to do things on your own while offline job provides a sense of permanent income to people. But no matter what the reason is, it is up to us to choose on the appropriate method that we like. It is not bad to do some online jobs as long as you are earning from it and makes you happy.

Many people are doing a lot in order to get a good earnings either through offline work or online jobs. I think we can really make a difference from it as long as we have the patience and hard work to do things around us. If you will be asked what would you really prefer, the offline work or online jobs? It is a pleasure to hear your opinions about it and I will really appreciate it.
If you wanted to save some money I prefer to work offline jobs, because there is no internet billings every month to pay for. But If you have already internet connections and okay for you to have monthly bills or you have budget then you can also work online. Because some online jobs is paying much than offline jobs. But if you have much time you can work offline or online, if you have lots of available work to do. It depends on you I think or depends on your budget and time.

If you wanted to save some money I prefer to work offline jobs, because there is no internet billings every month to pay for. But If you have already internet connections and okay for you to have monthly bills or you have budget then you can also work online. Because some online jobs is paying much than offline jobs. But if you have much time you can work offline or online, if you have lots of available work to do. It depends on you I think or depends on your budget and time.

Yes you are right on that my friend and you have a point for that, but because we have an internet connection in my offline job I also do some online jobs during my free time so that I can still earn something instead of doing nonsense thing during my idle time. It is really great for me to do some online jobs because I have nothing to pay for the internet connection since it is free for me while I am at work. The only things that I need now is time and patience to do two things at the same time because sometimes it is very hard to do some online jobs while you are doing your offline job.

If one can do both, why not? A combination of online and offline or normal job can really work wonders. I mean if you have a steady income coming from a normal work and augmented during your spare time by an online thing, that can get your hands full. It's best to keep oneself busy, as they say , " rolling stones gather no dust." I plan to have an online marketing thing in the future and combine it with my real brick and mortar store/company.

I prefer both. It really depends if you got lucky to have a job online that is permanent while working offline as well. Both has edge depending on the person who wants to keep their hands full all the time. One could really increase their profits in doing both type of work as far as work -life balance is concerned. Everything is really getting expensive every year so one can familiarize to multitask to keep their preference in order to survive.

For me, I prefer both. Sometimes I wish I can balance my source of income online and offline. I'm doing online projects as a graphic designer and I also do sculptures and paintings when I'm not online. Sometimes it is hard for me to balance my online and offline projects because there were days that online projects are in-demand.

I prefer both, because online jobs are at flexible schedule. That's what I love about online jobs. You could just have them both without sacrificing anything.

I would also vote for both. You can have an online job and still attend a day job because you can do the online job any time of the day. I myself do some online jobs during my downtime at work. Since the nature of my job allows me too much free time.

Offline. Because I want to interact with people, not people on screen. I find online jobs are only for people who are really busy. But for me I always prefer offline so that I can meet people and interact to have conversations. But there is nothing wrong with online jobs, that is also convenient.

I can do both so I choose both. It is better to have both as it will definitely increased your income. You can always do online jobs in your free time so I think you can have the two. Whenever you have the chance to get the best of two worlds then grab it.

Back