What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

NBA's Greatest Player of All time

bienn05

Nowadays, they are saying that LeBron James is doing a great job in his career going in the conversation of the GOAT. I think he is overrated because of his physical gifts. He may be dominant in his career but that is because of his size and athleticism. He just bullies opponents unlike Michael Jordan who just uses his skills to dominate the game. For me, Michael Jordan is the greatest player of all time. No one is close.

It's still a Michael Jordan for me at least in the field of basketball. But there are other sports aside from basketball. In billiards I still go for Efren Bata Reyes; in swimming - Phelps; in boxing - Muhammad Ali and Pacquiao; in Chess its Fisher, and s forth and so on. These sports personalities are really an inspiration especially to the youth of the land.

I agree with Michael Jordan. My favorite thing about MJ was his competitiveness. There were times where he would take his team on his back and carry them to the finals just because he wanted to win so badly. I respect him and believe that he is the best basketball player in the world.

It's still Michael Jordan. During MJ era, we all know how physical the NBA compare right now, If MJ can average around 32 to 35 points during that time, what more in this LBJ era? The soft player and calls from referee will definitely give MJ 50 points average every seasons. LOL.

My favourite will be LeBron James, Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant. They are the gods of the sports.

Back