What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Lesser Known Social Sites

DrRipley

It seems like the trend of social media sites popping up constantly is slowing down a little bit, but I wonder if there are any social media sites you guys use other than the popular ones? I think Pinterest is the last I've picked up, and for a while, I've sworn off signing up with new ones because I just felt like I had too many sites to manage as it is. Nowadays, I have a little more time though, and I'd like to discover some new sites I could play with and maybe utilize for marketing. Anyone out there using any obscure social sites to market on?

There is MyLot that used to be a revenue sharing site but a few months ago stop paying its members and switched into some kind of social media site. I don't know if people are still using that site or not. It's not as known as social media site as Twitter or Facebook but maybe there some potential for getting traffic from that site.

Back