What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Best social media sites for marketing?

Bawon

When it comes to choosing the right social media sites for business products marketing, which one do you consider to be the best? Would it be Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and so on?

Facebook and Instagram will automatically be my favourite social media platforms for products and services marketing. I have been making use of them for the past 5 years and I have good results from them.

I've only been making use of Facebook as a social Media platform for promoting and marketing my business product and services and it has been very effective for me for seven years that I've been using it.

The best social media sites for marketing are:
  • Pinterest
  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Snapchat
I don't have any knowledge on how to use Snapchat for personal use and not to talk about using it for business marketing. Twitter and Instagram is a wonderful marketing tools.

Recently, TikTok have been very good and supportive when it comes to marketing products online. It's marketing with videos which is more efficient and effective by my observations. It's what I have been using for the past year.

Back