What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

How Often Do You Code?

I am currently a student of computer science and my major is application development. To answer the question, I often write codes or make program or system whenever our professors gave us a project or an assignment. I know I must still practice and learn writing codes even there isn't an assignment or project to do, in order to improve my skill and to add more of my knowledge in the field of programming. But sometimes whenever I feel stress and when it seems that I can't do it anymore, I stop writing codes. As of now, I am still doing my best way I can to improve my skill and to further build up my passion on this field since this is what I chose to be my future career. If you want to know if being a programmer is really what I want, I guess I can say that yes because I believe sometimes we may get tired of what we want to do but as long as there's still the passion in you then just continue.

I attended the courses several years ago, and I have forgotten many things by now, Anyway, when we build up a new blog, I do coding and remember all the necessary aspects. I have never spent too much time on it, as I am a wife and have many duties at home, as well as I am a senior manager of our blogs and YouTube channels. Everything should be in balance as life is passing by.
At the same time, I find coding challenging and ready to spend days for it, so I always try to control myself and remember the necessity of the balance.

Never now but back then, not as often as I should have. I had a great idea for an app and was learning well while building it. I stopped for some reason and never went back.

I'm still in the learning process. I'm still catching up with the programming language of Javascript and Python. It's not been easy because coding isn't one of great suits.

I have not started coding yet. I'm still learning how to code. My practicals is always on every Thursday.

I'm usually coding at weekends or on long breaks (winter). I start planning long before I code.
That's the best way to code for me too because it's when I would have ample time to focus well and have a very good progress in my coding.

At the moment, I'm still learning how to code. Unless it's the assignments that I'm given, I don't code. I will start coding when I have mastered it.

How long does it take to master the art of coding?
It actually depends on how fast you can learn. There are some people who are very slow when it comes to learning anything and it's going to be very difficult for them to learn coding faster. But if you're good in learning fast, 5 months should be good for you to learn well.

I'm taking an online course on coding and programming now. I coding project assignment to carry out every weekend. This makes it a must for me to code every weekend and I'm enjoying it honestly.

Coding is the skill I don't have and I haven't tried learning it. I know it's a skill that's capable of doing good for who's into it but I'm not ready to learn it yet. Maybe by next year, I will put plans to learn it.

I have been trying my best code and do some programming works at least twice in a week. I have a project that I am targeting with my studying and I hope it is something that I can be able to complete in the next 2 months.

Back