What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

How often do you go hiking?

Jega

Hiking is my favourite hobby. It's something that I enjoy getting into all the time. If I have my way, I would be fine with hiking every weekend which is going to be 4 times in a month.

Do you go hiking every weekend?

The gym where I workout always organise hiking sessions once every month. So, my hiking is always fixed permanently on monthly basis. It's always a fun experience.

I haven't gone hiking this year though but I participate in other forms of exercise and fitness routine like weight lifting and other indoor exercises.

I love hiking also. Well, I lived at my mom's house for a long time and it had a lot of mountains around it - where I had easy access. Anyway, I still like to hike, but it takes effort to get to some national forest or something.

I love hiking also. Well, I lived at my mom's house for a long time and it had a lot of mountains around it - where I had easy access. Anyway, I still like to hike, but it takes effort to get to some national forest or something.
I would really like to go hiking any time soon but I wouldn't want to go hiking alone but in group , I would speak to a few of friends and see if they will be interested in going hiking with me.

One fun thing is hiking and camping. I'd like to get into that. Anyway, I've slept in cars in below zero weather, so I could handle it probably.

Hiking isn't my thing at all. I prefer doing my thing in the gym. I have tried out hiking once but I never liked it. Maybe I would join a new group and see how good it might be with them.

Back