What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

How can I extract Twitter data to an excel sheet?

For Twitter data, you can entirely trust FollowersAnalysis.

It is a Twitter analytics tool, that allows you to extract Twitter data linked to any @username or targeted keywords. Scrape your brand's Twitter profile's prior tweets, competitors' tweets, influencer marketing candidates' tweets, and so on.

Not only does FollowersAnalysis give you access to Twitter data, but it also gives you analytical insights and predictive analytics. Detailed PDF reports offer useful information that might assist you in making data-driven decisions.

Here’s how you can export Twitter data.

• Go to FollowersAnalysis.com
  • Now enter your targeted Twitter account’s username and click submit
  • The next page will show you the summary of requested data and the cost estimate
  • Once you have verified the details click “Add to cart” and then “View cart”
  • Now process the payment and your report will start generating
  • You will get an email notification once the report is ready to download
Good Luck!

It's not that difficult to do. I always do it all the time to secure my data. You can watch this video on how to do it.

Back