What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

How do I download Twitter data for research?

2 ways to download Twitter data for research - Download your Twitter archive and use a third-party tool such as Trackmyhashtag.

1. Go to your Account settings by clicking on the more icon in the navigation bar, and selecting Your account from the menu. Click on Download an archive of your data. Enter your password under Download an archive of your data, then click Confirm.

2. Use Trackmyhashtag, which is an AI-based Twitter analytics tool that can fetch Twitter data for any time period since 2006. You need to simply go to the website and click on historical data. Scroll down and fill out the Request form with your required details. Within an hour, you'll receive your sample data and the pricing associated with it. Yes, it charges a small amount for providing Twitter data.

I hope you'll find my answer helpful!

I happen to find this video online on how to mine Twitter data for research. You can look into it and see if it's going to helpful.

Back