What's new
HTML Forums | An HTML and CSS Coding Community

Welcome to HTMLForums; home of web development discussion! Please sign in or register your free account to get involved. Once registered you will be able to connect with other members, send and receive private messages, reply to topics and create your very own. Our registration process is hassle-free and takes no time at all!

Help needed regarding an extension

ehsanji

Hello everyone,

I'm currently seeking help with generating a button in Google Chrome for an option trading company. On the company's trading panel, there are two options for executing a trade: a PUT option to sell an asset and a CALL or BUY option to buy an asset for a specific time period.

I'm wondering if anyone has expertise in generating a Chrome extension that can click these two buttons when certain conditions are met. Specifically, the extension would need to be connected to a free signals platform such as Tradingview.com and execute an action based on the data it receives.

For example, if the Bollinger Band indicator on Tradingview.com indicates that the price of an asset is oversold and the lower Bollinger band line is touched, the extension should execute a trade for a CALL or BUY option. Similarly, when the upper Bollinger band line is touched, the extension should click the SELL button.

I have additional information that can be added to the extension, but this should give you an idea of what I'm trying to achieve. I'm also willing to pay for expert help with this project.

If you have experience with creating Chrome extensions and are interested in helping me, please let me know. Thank you for your time and assistance.

Back